Who will be the guest picker?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Seth Rollins? Lol wtf?

They really having that much trouble getting someone famous to go to Ames?

Hey dip **** check the guest list for the past two years. It’s not exactly filled with A list movie stars and today’s hottest music artists. Go to Wal Mart or something you’re going to need to recharge your data soon.

• Friendly
Reactions: CY05O

Krug

Sep 4, 2010
Ankeny
Ran
Hey dip **** check the guest list for the past two years. It’s not exactly filled with A list movie stars and today’s hottest music artists. Go to Wal Mart or something you’re going to need to recharge your data soon.
says the dumb **** the week after they have Matthew McConaughey and the Undertaker.

• Winner
Reactions: 0u812

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Probably going to be Seth Rollins. But no matter who they pick, some people will just be pissed about it. As long as it's not a full fledged, Black and Gold waving, small town, small minded, no deodorant wearing Hawkeye fan...I can live with whomever they pick to pick.
Seth Rollins is a Hawkeye fan though.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Honestly I don’t remember who posted it. I certainly have no idea who it’s going to be. I met Jeff on a plane maybe 25 years ago and he was a really decent nice guy. That’s why I asked.

He is from what I’ve heard. Would make sense but that one guy posts 500 things so he can say he’s right.