People Selling Tickets

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Dear sweet baby Jesus.... I pray that cyclone football ticket holders are selling their tickets on here, along with other's selling theirs on other venues, are selling them to Cyclone fans and not to fans of the TOE!! If not, I"ll send Texas Ranger to come at you like a spider monkey!!

giphy.gif

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I have a running tally in another thread. So far 6 Cyclone tickets have been sold to other Cyclones. Great job everybody!

cloneteach

Nov 19, 2009
When people are put on blast for the prices they are listing their tickets for on here it makes it much more tempting to just go list on StubHub, etc. I don't blame anyone for listing on a third party site and not having to deal with the haggling, negotiation, etc.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
When people are put on blast for the prices they are listing their tickets for on here it makes it much more tempting to just go list on StubHub, etc. I don't blame anyone for listing on a third party site and not having to deal with the haggling, negotiation, etc.

I love how I posted my Dad's tickets AND parking pass on here for decently cheaper than both Stubhub and Cyclone Ticket Exchange only to have some joker post a funny emoji on my asking price. My tickets then sold in less than a day to a fellow Cyclone fan. Those people annoy the crap out of me.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I don't know a single Hawkeye fan gong to the game. Mark my words, this will be the fewest amount of Hawkeye fans inside the Jack that we have ever seen. If if a few hundred bought tickets on the secondary market their presence is going to be incredibly small.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I don't know a single Hawkeye fan gong to the game. Mark my words, this will be the fewest amount of Hawkeye fans inside the Jack that we have ever seen. If if a few hundred bought tickets on the secondary market their presence is going to be incredibly small.
I don't think your anecdotal evidence will hold up. There will be a ton of hawk fans this year just as there are every year. Unfortunately

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I don't think your anecdotal evidence will hold up. There will be a ton of hawk fans this year just as there are every year. Unfortunately

Lots of Hawk fans..... yes..... but by what scale? I choose to use the scale that I've noticed less and less Hawk fans in the stands with every year that passes, and I don't think that it is a coincidence that this correlates strongly with the growth of season ticket sales. With that said, didn't we set another record for season ticket sales this year?? If so, my guess is we might also set a record for fewest Hawk fans. If you don't agree with my logic, do you remember how many Hawk fans there were something like 16 years ago in the stands? Shoot, just go back 10. It wasn't even comparable to now.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Lots of Hawk fans..... yes..... but by what scale? I choose to use the scale that I've noticed less and less Hawk fans in the stands with every year that passes, and I don't think that it is a coincidence that this correlates strongly with the growth of season ticket sales. With that said, didn't we set another record for season ticket sales this year?? If so, my guess is we might also set a record for fewest Hawk fans. If you don't agree with my logic, do you remember how many Hawk fans there were something like 16 years ago in the stands? Shoot, just go back 10. It wasn't even comparable to now.

Iowa State also reduced the visitor allotment as well. Obviously there will be Iowa fans at the game but between not selling a mini pack and tickets never going on sale for the general public, Iowa fans had very few options to get their hands on tickets.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Some of the mobile passes will be Iowa fans, but it's not 1997. The crowd will be 90% cardinal.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Hawk fans will be all over this game. There will be 1,000's of them. Probably not at the game but they will be in Ames.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis

But over on HN they think 15k will be in the stadium...or basically zero tickets after our season tickets of 46k will be iowa state fans. Not a single one. Yep, all the rest will be hawks. They are ******* loony

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
But over on HN they think 15k will be in the stadium...or basically zero tickets after our season tickets of 46k will be iowa state fans. Not a single one. Yep, all the rest will be hawks. They are ******* loony

Yeah, single game tickets went on sale to donors before they were ever available to the public and they were pretty much all gone. Now, some probably went to hawkeye friends where donors exchange every year back and forth, but it's not many. I know of a bigger donor who bought 50 extra and none of those are going to hawkeye fans. I bought 4 extra going to Cyclone fans. They're going to have 5k-8k.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

Yeah... Those turd burglars over there are also planning on "taking over GameDay"

Dead serious, I usually know several Iowa fans that go to this game and between friends and coworkers I don't know a single one that has a ticket.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron