NFL: ***OFFICIAL WEEK TWO THREAD***

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Week 2 kicks off with the Panthers and the Buccaneers.

Minnesota vs Green Bay is a big game for the NFC North. If Green Bay wins they will have 2 wins against their biggest competitors in the division.

Monday night is the Browns vs Jets. I'm sure everyone is anxiously awaiting that battle :confused:

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Week 2 kicks off with the Panthers and the Buccaneers.

Minnesota vs Green Bay is a big game for the NFC North. If Green Bay wins they will have 2 wins against their biggest competitors in the division.

Monday night is the Browns vs Jets. I'm sure everyone is anxiously awaiting that battle :confused:

You know, I actually am kind of curious to see how that MNF game turns out. Couple of second year franchise quarterbacks and the Jets have been quietly putting together a decent amount of talent on the roster. I think they messed up by hiring Gase as the head coach but we'll see. And I want to see how the Browns respond after the hype train went off the tracks in Week One. They have the Rams coming to town in Week Three and then they're at the Ravens in Week Four. 0-1 could easily become 0-4 if they don't rebound on Monday.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
It really doesn't help when the Bears took him over Mahomes and Watson.

And moved up to get him. It cost them two third rounders and a fourth rounder to swap picks with the Niners to get a guy who as it turns out maybe can't throw to his left or make more than half field reads.

Reactions: FinalFourCy

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
LOL. The Patriots clinched the AFC East before the season even started. It isn't the only thing but being in a division that has largely been hot garbage for two decades certainly hasn't hurt the Pats any.
They win that division by default year in and year out.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Was it just me, or did Winston and Newton REALLY fail to impress last night? Cam looked worthless and crapped away that game.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Maybe the great Viking defense can save the weekend for me. Oh, never mind.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron