Biggest Game In ISU HIstory, at least so the TOE says

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
These idiot TOE fans actually think this is the Biggest game in Iowa State history and of course, we have them to thank for it.

Seriously, its not even on the radar of biggest games. And like I've told many if it was about the opponent we would have gotten Game Day here one of the many Top 5 games that we have played, in which they have never been.

Jesus their heads are so swollen. This is the problem with Squawk fans they are so thick skulled and scared that we might take the spotlight they never had off them they try to insert themselves into anything and everything. Yet its our Superbowl, They are walking jokes.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the absolute worst fans in the country to have to deal with for the rest of the year, this game would be absolutely meaningless, in the grand scheme of things. Game day is huge, don't get me wrong but the game itself, has little importance, other than overall record.

We are getting Game Day because of the success we have seen over the past few seasons and the optimism for this year, and the fact that we have not hosted one as well as was the best location and game for this weekend. Being a quality host team and having a decent opponent is what it is about.

At this point if we were playing any other ranked opponent we would get Game Day here this weekend, it is not because of Iowa, it just so happens to be we are playing them at the opportune time. If it was Texas or Oklahoma this weekend, not only would we also be getting Game Day but we would be in a much better and happier situation, not having to deal with those ignorant idiots. Am I happy we are getting Game Day here? Absolutely, but I wish it was with literally anyone else in the country. No not because I think they might steal the show or anything stupid squawktalk like that, simply because we wouldn't have to listen to their B.S. Seriously, they get worse every year, especially as they see their precious "Top Program In the Country" lose its mediocre luster.

We might all say that Nebraska fans are Delusional, but Iowa fans are Insufferable.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Even in victory, the tavernhoks, the jihadist wing of hawktard nation, and the moronic doofus fans will not shut it, because this is the only thing they have in life that gives them the will to live. Regular hawk fans, and there are tons of them, will say good game, we will get you next year. Don't let the buttholes of Iowa ruin it for you.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
These idiot TOE fans actually think this is the Biggest game in Iowa State history and of course, we have them to thank for it.

Seriously, its not even on the radar of biggest games. And like I've told many if it was about the opponent we would have gotten Game Day here one of the many Top 5 games that we have played, in which they have never been.

Jesus their heads are so swollen. This is the problem with Squawk fans they are so thick skulled and scared that we might take the spotlight they never had off them they try to insert themselves into anything and everything. Yet its our Superbowl, They are walking jokes.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the absolute worst fans in the country to have to deal with for the rest of the year, this game would be absolutely meaningless, in the grand scheme of things. Game day is huge, don't get me wrong but the game itself, has little importance, other than overall record.

We are getting Game Day because of the success we have seen over the past few seasons and the optimism for this year, and the fact that we have not hosted one as well as was the best location and game for this weekend. Being a quality host team and having a decent opponent is what it is about.

At this point if we were playing any other ranked opponent we would get Game Day here this weekend, it is not because of Iowa, it just so happens to be we are playing them at the opportune time. If it was Texas or Oklahoma this weekend, not only would we also be getting Game Day but we would be in a much better and happier situation, not having to deal with those ignorant idiots. Am I happy we are getting Game Day here? Absolutely, but I wish it was with literally anyone else in the country. No not because I think they might steal the show or anything stupid squawktalk like that, simply because we wouldn't have to listen to their B.S. Seriously, they get worse every year, especially as they see their precious "Top Program In the Country" lose its mediocre luster.

We might all say that Nebraska fans are Delusional, but Iowa fans are Insufferable.
Tell us how you really feel. It's ok. Just let it all out.

Last edited:

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I would bet almost any coach would say the biggest game is the next one. I doubt CMC has put an overabundance of importance on this game, he's too smart for that.

If the hok fans want to work themselves into a lather about it, SFW? Just means they'll be that much more dejected Saturday night.

• Agree
Reactions: Iowa State 82

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
I would argue that, going into this game, it is the biggest Iowa/ISU game in history. If you’re going to argue, you can’t say that such and such game turned out bigger, as we don’t know how this one will turn out.

I think this game is one of the more hyped. Between two teams that have aspirations of conference championships and national recognition. That makes it the game with the biggest leadup since the series restarted.

To argue it’s more important for either team than a conference game is nonsense and a figment of @CyTwins trolling.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
I would argue that, going into this game, it is the biggest Iowa/ISU game in history.

This. I don't think this is the biggest game for either team this season even, but it is one of the bigger (if not biggest) Cy/Hawk games.

Reactions: 2speedy1

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
The only one I can recollect being hyped as much is when the series restarted. I also agree that this is the biggest game in the series, but not even close to the biggest game of the season (for both teams).

• Agree
Reactions: yCy and 2speedy1

Help Support Us

Become a patron