Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Goodson committed first. It wasn’t announced publicly, but it’s truth. I think they wanted one and would have taken the first to commit. They offered all three a long time before any committed.
That theory makes Brian Ferentz look bad with his those guys in Ames statement.

• Disagree
Reactions: BLHawk

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Maybe the decision the Hawks made to pull the offer to Brock was correct. From DiNardo. Reference Goodson

"He’s got it all,” Big Ten Network Analyst Gerry DiNardo said during the signing day special. “He’s going to play next year, he’s going to break records. I love this guy. He’s got great vision and you look at his moves. He’s got it all– he’s my sleeper guy. He’s way underrated at three stars.”
Dinardo not having a gag reflex is a you issue.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Boy - you're reading WAY too much into this. You used the "dumb" function in my reply to Cat.

No you’re just a real loser. One of the biggest we’ve seen here. We had a guy make up an entire identity that he was a grad student at a prestigious university, while posting here 24/7. But you are truly more pathetic than he is.

Fortunately for you, Jeff reninga exists, and the guy that bragged about pressuring drunk females in to sex, or you might be challenging kujawa for the title

Reactions: Brandon

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You don't find it VERY weird to post about other peoples' children on a college message board @JP4CY ?

You don’t find it VERY weird to get banned over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for being an insecure lying tool, yet continue to come back and lie, and be a tool?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Goodson committed first. It wasn’t announced publicly, but it’s truth. I think they wanted one and would have taken the first to commit. They offered all three a long time before any committed.

Was his committal letter accidentally placed with Frans new contract.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Was his committal letter accidentally placed with Frans new contract.

Yeah, that is right up there with a lot of the other nonsense these morons spew.

We don’t really want this highly rated recruit that we’ve spent two years and countless hours trying to convince to come here, setting up multiple unofficial visits, prior to his official visit.

Nah. We’d rather have this lower ranked player with a far lesser pedigree, and far lower ceiling, because, well...we have to rationalize why he actually rejected us.

It’s like saying an all pac 12 freshman running back that had second thoughts, so he took another visit, was cut, rather than he was about to de commit.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No you’re just a real loser. One of the biggest we’ve seen here. We had a guy make up an entire identity that he was a grad student at a prestigious university, while posting here 24/7. But you are truly more pathetic than he is

You realize that's who this guy is right? He's benjimill