Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Stanley will go pro in selling used cars, purdy I suspect will not.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Yeah, Purdy had a bad game against UT. He also had a season efficiency rating 30 points higher than Stanley has ever had and is talked about amongst the elite. The two aren't comparable.

How many points does a QBR rating get you in a game. For some reason I still can’t seem to find any rule books that have it spelled out?

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Never forget when the crowd bood Nathan Chandler everytime he went out onto the field and he had enough guts to come back I believe, to beat Michigan. That was the day that I stopped cheering for 1 team here in Iowa.

Pretty sure this never happened.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Hawkmi and CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Wrong is wrong. The point is for every bad Athlete Iowa has had isu always finds a way to say “hold my beer”.
Sorry but there isnt a justification of hold my beer, wrong is wrong, when discussing rape.
Everyone knows you're a troll but have just an ounce of human decency if you want to go back and forth.

L

LincolnWay187

Sorry but there isnt a justification of hold my beer, wrong is wrong, when discussing rape.
Everyone knows you're a troll but have just an ounce of human decency if you want to go back and forth.
These guys are more pathetic than usual. CW and the CF mods sure are charitable letting them post on an iowa state fan site.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
He will be fine he will have 5 good WRs to get pass the ball to. I mean the fans, I mean media that covers the Hawkeyes cannot be wrong.

On a side note they are the Hawkeyes not the Hawks. One is a made up word the other is a bird.

• Funny
Reactions: madguy30

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Probably not. After stanly cost a win in pedo valley I'm not a huge fan of his. He has the osu win, and nothing else really of note.

I don't know many Iowa fans that actually like him. I think it's just the vocal message board posters defending him that are in the minority

Reactions: RedBlooded

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
It is just shocking the Walter Camp Award Committee didn’t use the rock solid football knowledge of isu fans when they put Nate Stanley on their watchlist.

Completely unacceptable. Time to boycott?

Kind of like your kids boycott you, right Jeff?