Aaron Witt Flips

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
The payout numbers are meaningless. The CFP only has those with impeccable integrity on their committee and Gary Barta fits the bill. But I see why that drives obsessed isu fans bonkers.

Paying out over $6million in a discrimination lawsuit against Barta is NOT, "impeccable integrity." I guess it doesn't surprise me that you think discrimination is ok. Guess that falls in line with most tavern hoks.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Paying out over $4million in a discrimination lawsuit against Barta is NOT, "impeccable integrity." I guess it doesn't surprise me that you think discrimination is ok. Guess that falls in line with most tavern hoks.

Clone fan screaming at himself and is beyond triggered.

No the CFP only takes people with high integrity but that won’t stand for obsessed isu fans. Just ask them they know better.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cycho1

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
Clone fan screaming at himself. No the CFP only takes people with high integrity but that won’t stand for obsessed isu fans. Just ask them they know better.

Lol, no the CFP does not. They pick the people that will make them the most money by doing what they want. Its all about the money. You're foolish if you don't think college football is all about the money.

If impeccable integrity was a criteria, half the committee members wouldn't be on it. Thats the sad think about college athletics right now.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I know thinking probably isn’t your strong suit, but you can’t simultaneously argue Iowa doesn’t recruit based on positions while also relying on positional rankings as important. If Iowa isn’t using player as DE it’s irrelevant what they are ranked as a DE - especially considering you don’t believe they will all a DE. If you’re going to spend time trolling on a rival school’s forum, is it really too much to ask that you at least to it somewhat intelligently?

Fellow Cyclone Brother - love you man but seriously, are you trying to tell a hok fan they can't do something stupid and irrational?

That is their calling card.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Lol, no the CFP does not. They pick the people that will make them the most money by doing what they want. Its all about the money. You're foolish if you don't think college football is all about the money.

If impeccable integrity was a criteria, half the committee members wouldn't be on it. Thats the sad think about college athletics right now.

Obsessed isu fan knows what is better for the CFP committee than they do. Just ask him.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
Obsessed isu fan knows what is better for the CFP committee than they do. Just ask him.

Obsessed Iowa fan on an Iowa State forum, that thinks discrimination is "impeccable integrity" and calling me triggered. Then brings up the CFP to try and prove his relevance. lol. How delusional.
200.webp

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
What would isu fans do with their time if this forum went away?

Who wanted the forum to go away? Someone just forgot to take out the trash.

BTW the obsession angle doesn't really work when ISR is pretty far down the list of the most popular forums here. Your obsession is clouding the view on that one.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
I thought this thread was about Witt dumping his second school and going to Wisky.

You're right, my bad. I just couldn't believe how low hok fans go to try and prove superiority. This thread is telling and it never ceases to amaze me.

Digression over.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
The payout numbers are meaningless. The CFP only has those with impeccable integrity on their committee and Gary Barta fits the bill. But I see why that drives obsessed isu fans bonkers.

Jeff, here is the link you wanted on Gary "Mush Mouth" Barta. They guy you says that has "impeccable integrity". Hawk fans sure think a lot of him.

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/threads/gary-barta-receives-contract-extension-and-raise.87372/

https://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2019/2/25/18238328/iowa-athletic-director-scandal-gary-barta

This is the icing on the cake:

Barta, who has long operated under the mantra of "Win, Graduate, Do it Right,"

Barta did it right to the tune of losing a $6 mill lawsuit.

Stormwarning

Aug 6, 2013
This is awesome. I wanted this guy very badly, but didn't realize we had a chance to land him. This staff just continues to impress me with the culture they have created. People are now flocking to us and it's great to steal one from the Hoks. Sound the sirens baby!

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
This is awesome. I wanted this guy very badly, but didn't realize we had a chance to land him. This staff just continues to impress me with the culture they have created. People are now flocking to us and it's great to steal one from the Hoks. Sound the sirens baby!

LOL! Why would Wisconsin sound the sirens?

Reactions: jdcyclone19

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
giphy.gif