Stubhub Fees

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Stubhub charged me something like $130 when 2 tickets I sold for a Vegas show back in February were cancelled by the buyer the same day as the show. Screw them

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
The fees are excessive. A $10 flat fee per transaction regardless of quantity or price would seem to be more reasonable. I mean how much does it actually cost them to facilitate this type of transaction. Don't know but it doesn't seem like it would be very much at all.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: flycy and DreamyCy

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
Stubhub charged me something like $130 when 2 tickets I sold for a Vegas show back in February were cancelled by the buyer the same day as the show. Screw them

The buyer doesn’t have the ability to cancel a purchase. Either the show was canceled or your tickets didn’t match your listing.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Macloney

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
The fees are excessive. A $10 flat fee per transaction regardless of quantity or price would seem to be more reasonable. I mean how much does it actually cost them to facilitate this type of transaction. Don't know but it doesn't seem like it would be very much at all.

Lol that wouldn’t even cover the credit card fee on a lot of their transactions.

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
It will be interesting to see if that holds true this year.

There are large amounts of decent upper deck seats still available for Texas which you can buy them at a group rate of $45/ticket and the scalpers aren’t even touching them. That should tell you all you need to know about November FB games. Those seats would fetch you $250/ticket for the Iowa game.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
There are large amounts of decent upper deck seats still available for Texas.....Those seats would fetch you $250/ticket for the Iowa game.

Must be the same idiot TOE fans who paid over $1000 for their bowl games buying uppers at that price.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron