All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I didn't quote your post asking that question. You must have been confused by the time you got done marking all my posts as "Dumb". Was away for about 90 minutes and come back to 59 alerts which were almost all you with the dumb rating. LOL!

Bored on Sunday afternoon or what?

Just playing a game.

• Disagree
Reactions: BLHawk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I just blocked one of our trolls this weekend. It is much easier to read the boards.
Yeah I haven't ever done it.
I admit that I've gotten caught up in the back and forth sometimes but the In State forum has really sucked lately. I do like some of the Iowa posters (the ones who arent retreads for the most part) and would definitely offer them a beer at a tailgate.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I didn't quote your post asking that question. You must have been confused by the time you got done marking all my posts as "Dumb". Was away for about 90 minutes and come back to 59 alerts which were almost all you with the dumb rating. LOL!

Bored on Sunday afternoon or what?
A whole 90 minutes on a rivals board? Shut the front door!

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
I don't think you'll be much argument on this post. We need more contributions on the sports side so let people know your opinion then.
I read like 80 posts (2 pages) and there wasn't a single sports post

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Not disagreeing, what I'm saying is to buck that trend then, and post something about sports.

Campbell has certainly raised the expectations for the o line this year.

If they can perform to the expectations, then this should be a much better start to the season than the last two years.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
To the non Iowa trolls out there: I'm assuming free safety is a huge concern for you right now?

No, the staff is super high on Merriweather. The Miami and Rutgers games will be big for him to get some game experience before the schedule toughens up. Despite the troll post you made in a different thread, Merriweather hasn’t had a rough camp. He’ll make some mistakes early on, but I have faith in Phil to get those cleaned up as the season wears on.

• Optimistic
  • Funny
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins