Aaron Witt Flips

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Recruiting ranking are hardly a reliable predictor of success and weird thing to blow a load over. Leadership and coaching is way more important to have in place and we have that. CMC won a bowl game with non-scholarship QB for Christ’s sake.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Recruiting ranking are hardly a reliable predictor of success and weird thing to blow a load over. Leadership and coaching is way more important to have in place and we have that. CMC won a bowl game with non-scholarship QB for Christ’s sake.
Yes please link those pay outs too, that way your goal posts don't move. Also, please link who was dismissed from each case as well. You might be interested in the findings.

Tell it to the CFP committee. They will listen to you for sure.

• Dislike
Reactions: cycloner29

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
Tell it to the CFP committee. They will listen to you for sure.
Why?

I'm asking you for link, why won't you provide the pay out numbers? So little brother of you to keep side-stepping.

You when asked to provide links and stats.
200.webp

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
It really pisses you off that the CFP committee knows what a fine upstanding AD like Gary Barta is and the worth he brings to their efforts.

Please provide the links asked showing the payout dollars. That's all I'm asking for. You brought up the CFP, which, is irrelevant to this discussion. I believe you are the one who is pissed off because you won't provide any links or stats, that screams little brother who is pouting.

200.webp

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Please provide the links asked showing the payout dollars. That's all I'm asking for. You brought up the CFP, which, is irrelevant to this discussion. I believe you are the one who is pissed off because you won't provide any links or stats, that screams little brother who is pouting.

200.webp
The CFP only has people of the highest integrity on their committee. I can see why they added Gary. Drives obsessed isu fans like you completely bonkers.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
The CFP only has people of the highest integrity on their committee. I can see why they added Gary. Drives obsessed isu fans like you completely bonkers.

So are you going to answer the original request or are you going to keep deflecting?

Barta isn't a leader, he's a sheep. That's why the CFP wanted him, they know he will do what they want.

So how bout those payout numbers?

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
So are you going to answer the original request or are you going to keep deflecting?

Barta isn't a leader, he's a sheep. That's why the CFP wanted him, they know he will do what they want.

So how bout those payout numbers?

The payout numbers are meaningless. The CFP only has those with impeccable integrity on their committee and Gary Barta fits the bill. But I see why that drives obsessed isu fans bonkers.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
If judging ADs using these parameters, JP wins hands down.