Aaron Witt Flips

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

alenz95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 16, 2015
Bettendorf/ Ames
Iowa doesn’t necessarily recruit kids just based on the position they are playing in high school. Chad Greenway was a high school QB. Iowa recruits kids they feel they mold into the players they need. It has been working fairly well for the past 20 years.

I know thinking probably isn’t your strong suit, but you can’t simultaneously argue Iowa doesn’t recruit based on positions while also relying on positional rankings as important. If Iowa isn’t using player as DE it’s irrelevant what they are ranked as a DE - especially considering you don’t believe they will all a DE. If you’re going to spend time trolling on a rival school’s forum, is it really too much to ask that you at least to it somewhat intelligently?

• Agree
Reactions: Carlisle Clone

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
I see the psycho is still active and obsessing over big brother. Jeez dude, get a life or something.

What makes isu big brother? Losing to Iowa? Or is it having such a smaller Athletic Department? No maybe it is the number of season tickets sold? Can’t be that either must be something. Then again once that one thing doesn’t hold you will simply move the goal posts.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Iowa doesn’t necessarily recruit kids just based on the position they are playing in high school. Chad Greenway was a high school QB. Iowa recruits kids they feel they mold into the players they need. It has been working fairly well for the past 20 years.

Oh, so you mean that IOWA RECRUITS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FU***** TEAM IN THE COUNTRY?!?!?!

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
I know thinking probably isn’t your strong suit, but you can’t simultaneously argue Iowa doesn’t recruit based on positions while also relying on positional rankings as important. If Iowa isn’t using player as DE it’s irrelevant what they are ranked as a DE - especially considering you don’t believe they will all a DE. If you’re going to spend time trolling on a rival school’s forum, is it really too much to ask that you at least to it somewhat intelligently?

Great point if Witt wouldn’t be the 5th highest recruit if he was in the isu class. He wasn’t the 5th best recruit in Iowa’s class but he was the lowest ranked DE or 5th.

Sorry if this is so confusing.

alenz95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 16, 2015
Bettendorf/ Ames
Great point if Witt wouldn’t be the 5th highest recruit if he was in the isu class. He wasn’t the 5th best recruit in Iowa’s class but he was the lowest ranked DE or 5th.

Sorry if this is so confusing.

You completely failed to address my point. You tried though so I’ll give you credit for that. I know it probably hurts your head when you think too hard.

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
Look at the individual rankings and tell me where Witt would be in the isu class. He is ranked nationally number 687.
Your analysis on this is dog ****. ISU has more guys ranked 5.7 on Rivals, plus 2 guys not yet given stars and Iowa has two additional commits. You realize ISU could pass Iowa in recruiting once ISU has 22 commits and all committed players have stars? Do you know anything about recruiting?

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Does anybody remember that chubby hok that used to post here, would jump on cf almost instantly if someone hok bashed, like there was a bat signal in the sky or over at HN alerting him to it. This was the guy who’s girlfriend got her pics posted here on cf, pics of her in her hok bathing suit....man i wish I could remember his name. I think he’s Walmartthieves.

• Funny
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Does anybody remember that chubby hok that used to post here, would jump on cf almost instantly if someone hok bashed, like there was a bat signal in the sky or over at HN alerting him to it. This was the guy who’s girlfriend got her pics posted here on cf, pics of her in her hok bathing suit....man i wish I could remember his name. I think he’s Walmartthieves.

Nate Stanley?

• Funny
Reactions: Cycho1