****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

jim4

Sep 27, 2014
Some rumbling Scrubb might declare for the draft. So even if he committed to us we would have to worry about that.

I thought this guy was all but a lock for Louisville if he doesn't go pro? Isn't he from that area or something?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I thought this guy was all but a lock for Louisville if he doesn't go pro? Isn't he from that area or something?

Looks that way, Scrubbs has taken multiple visits to Cincy and L'ville already this spring/summer and is from Ky. He did impress at the skills academy this past weekend and is on NBA radars but is just now being scouted due being a JuCo.
Considering he'd be entering college as a Jr declaring for the NBA instead of college could be his preference rather than trying school 1 year. .

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

Ready to start his senior year at Bel Aire (Kan.) Sunrise Christian, Rivals150 guard
Ty Berry appears to be closing in on a decision.

A smooth scorer who has added strength and can play stretches at the point, Berry had a strong summer with KC Run GMC after some shaky moments during the spring.

Berry wrapped up an official visit to Northwestern a few weeks ago and has two more visits on the docket. He’ll see Minnesota over the last weekend of August and is scheduled to hit Iowa State on the weekend of Sept. 21. Another potential option is Oklahoma State, which is looking to set something up if possible.

Iowa had been involved, but landing

Ahron Ulis has effectively used up the spot the Hawkeyes had for Berry and taken them out of the equation.

If I had to handicap this one, I would likely give the edge to Northwestern, but Minnesota and Iowa State will certainly be trying to turn things in their favor during his visits.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Foster is lining up his visits...
@MatthewBain_ Oskaloosa's Xavier Foster (@XaMan_10) has scheduled four fall recruiting visits, his father tells me.

Iowa State: Aug. 30-Sept. 1
Virginia Tech: Sept. 11-13
Providence: Sept. 20-22
Iowa: Oct. 11-13

@MatthewBain_ The Fosters are also working on potential in-home visit dates with Baylor, where Xavier officially visited in June. More details in the story.

@AlexHalsted 2020 four-star forward Xavier Foster intends to visit Iowa State for its Aug. 31 football season-opener, I can confirm. No decision yet on unofficial/official. Visit initially reported by @MatthewBain_

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Foster is lining up his visits...
@MatthewBain_ Oskaloosa's Xavier Foster (@XaMan_10) has scheduled four fall recruiting visits, his father tells me.

Iowa State: Aug. 30-Sept. 1
Virginia Tech: Sept. 11-13
Providence: Sept. 20-22
Iowa: Oct. 11-13

@MatthewBain_ The Fosters are also working on potential in-home visit dates with Baylor, where Xavier officially visited in June. More details in the story.

@AlexHalsted 2020 four-star forward Xavier Foster intends to visit Iowa State for its Aug. 31 football season-opener, I can confirm. No decision yet on unofficial/official. Visit initially reported by @MatthewBain_
Not encouraging

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron