MBB team's schedule on Italy trip next week

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Just an FYI .... ISU says it will be tweeting out information on streams if they are available. We'll keep you guys updated on that too.

Tues., Aug. 13 – Noon (CT) - vs. Netherlands National “B” Team

Thurs., Aug. 15 – Noon (CT) – vs. Siena All-Stars

Sat., Aug. 17 – Noon (CT) – vs. Ivory Coast National Team

Anyone know what Ivory Coast has for talent?

I was shocked at seeing the Mali U19 team vs TH and the US team. Their starting five had comparable size and talent (bench was obviously less deep). Mali's U19 team would be one of the more talented NCAA teams.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
No information about a stream from what I can see yet.

They posted somewhere and said they were going to try and stream it on their page. They didn't sound too confident that it would work, though.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
They posted somewhere and said they were going to try and stream it on their page. They didn't sound too confident that it would work, though.

Yeah, I saw that, too. Here is hoping they can figure something out in the next 2.5 hours or we get lucky with the Facebook Live stream. At least that is better than nothing.

Do you need a FB account to access that? I avoid social media like the plague.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Yeah, I saw that, too. Here is hoping they can figure something out in the next 2.5 hours or we get lucky with the Facebook Live stream. At least that is better than nothing.

Do you need a FB account to access that? I avoid social media like the plague.

I don't think you'd need a page. If someone posts a link, you should still be able to click on that and it would take you to their page.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron