FS: 4 Iowa State vs. Iowa plus parking

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
4 tickets for sale in Section 7, Row 32. Two in seats 3 & 4 and two in seats 7&8.

Plus a parking pass in A4.

Want to see them in the hands of Cyclones willing to sell below market value but want reasonable offers. Please PM if interested

Last edited:

S.Hurt

Jul 23, 2019
4 tickets for sale in Section 7, Row 32. Two in seats 3 & 4 and two in seats 7&8.

Want to see them in the hands of Cyclones willing to sell below market value but want reasonable offers. Please PM if interested
Would you
Would you take $350? And we are Definitely Cyclones!
Would you accept $400? We are headed there to see our son for his Freshman year as a Cyclone and excited to celebrate with him!

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
One thing for posters to keep in mind is that ISU is offering single game tickets to the Iowa game for 95 per ticket, if you are able to get them at your donor level. It would cost you 400 from ISU for seats, that will not be anywhere near the kind of seats that he is offering. Rochclone is a friend ,and remember he stated market value, not face value........plus he has an excellent parking pass with the tickets.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
A4 is a great donor lot. And Section 7 is between the 30 and 40 yard lines. Lower Section 32 rows up. Primo Seats and Parking. And we are talking the IOWA Game.

• Agree
Reactions: MeowingCows

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Face value for these tickets and parking pass is at minimum $500 once you factor in parking pass and donation to get these kind of tickets. This is a great package he is offering!

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk and Sparkplug

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Face value for these tickets and parking pass is at minimum $500 once you factor in parking pass and donation to get these kind of tickets. This is a great package he is offering!

Indeed. That is below "market value."

S.Hurt

Jul 23, 2019
Not trying to disrespect your team....We too have had season tickets for 25+ years at a SEC school and KNOW the value of PRIMO tickets and seats. WE TOO have sold ours to out of town people who are looking to enjoy a game on our campus. I did not see that there was a firm minimum. I know that these are valuable seats and I was looking for a starting point. Our school has a wide range of ticket process for each game and I was sure that was how it worked at ISU. Sorry to bother.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
Not trying to disrespect your team....We too have had season tickets for 25+ years at a SEC school and KNOW the value of PRIMO tickets and seats. WE TOO have sold ours to out of town people who are looking to enjoy a game on our campus. I did not see that there was a firm minimum. I know that these are valuable seats and I was looking for a starting point. Our school has a wide range of ticket process for each game and I was sure that was how it worked at ISU. Sorry to bother.

COOL. Didn't know SEC fans GIVE up so EASILY.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa

I'm sure if you were to PM the op like he requested, you can work out a good deal. Thats the downfall of publicly posting offers now days, people either offer more or comment negatively on your offer.

Hope you find some tickets. The ISU vs UNI and ISU vs Iowa are two of the highest demand (especially Iowa) and priced tickets to ISU games.

ssjones2000

Jul 23, 2008
Lubbock, Texas

I am Cyclone fan from Lubbock Texas coming back for the game. I will offer $600 for the 4 tickets and the parking pass. Please let me know...

Thanks

Mike

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Folks...use the PM feature to indicate your actual offer. You can certainly say..."PM sent" on the actual message to indicate interest (both to the seller and other interested buyers)...it tends to move things along...

Just a suggestion...

• Winner
Reactions: Cydkar

ssjones2000

Jul 23, 2008
Lubbock, Texas
Folks...use the PM feature to indicate your actual offer. You can certainly say..."PM sent" on the actual message to indicate interest (both to the seller and other interested buyers)...it tends to move things along...

Just a suggestion...
sorry I'm new to the message board.. where's the PM feature?

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
Sorry I got a kick out of the $350-$400 offers. I know he said below market but he could easily get $1,600 for that in the open market.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparkplug

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron