FB Season Tix Update from Pollard

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Cyclone members will get first dibs starting sometime the week of August 5th.

I don't think I've received any special information as a Cyclone Club member about "first dibs," just the August 15th date.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Jr Cyclone Club for the child and the parent tickets at $150 each. A two year old is too active to be willing to sit in the stands for a whole game.

Yeah, just look at how active my 2 year old was at the OU game last year.

2 year old.jpg

She had a hillside seat but had no issues sitting with us for most games. We usually take her for a couple walks during the game, but she did just fine.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Anyone have experience with the mobile pass season tickets? Is it easy to sell tickets for a game you can make it to?
Pretty sure you don't find out what your actual seats are until 24 hours before entry when they email it to you each game. I don't think they're technically supposed to be sold but pretty sure you could just send someone a screenshot for a venmo payment. I could be wrong though.

• Agree
Reactions: flycy

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Pretty sure you don't find out what your actual seats are until 24 hours before entry when they email it to you each game. I don't think they're technically supposed to be sold but pretty sure you could just send someone a screenshot for a venmo payment. I could be wrong though.

You are not wrong. Screenshot ticket and send it to sell.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Is the Mobile Ticket for $199 the least expensive season ticket? Just curious if there is a less expensive paper ticket option? I checked the website, and it shows $225 corner seats, but I thought I saw a $175 option somewhere? Bad eyes?

ISUMojoMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 2, 2010
Mobile Tickets are great. Easy to resell, did it once and I remember being able to forward them rather easily. Bought jr cyclone tickets for my now 8 year old daughter 3 years ago, figuring she would lose interest after a game or two but she hasn’t missed a game since. She thinks it’s normal to storm the field once or twice a year and loves it. We do walk around to the hillside, find shade on hot days or sit in the empty areas where we can move around.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Yeah, just look at how active my 2 year old was at the OU game last year.

View attachment 65345

She had a hillside seat but had no issues sitting with us for most games. We usually take her for a couple walks during the game, but she did just fine.
That OU game was freaking hot! Don't blame her for being exhausted.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron