Young Iowa State couple needs likes in national competition

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Cool video...but a little help for the technologically impaired - it says "like to vote", but I don't see a "like" button anywhere. If it makes a difference, I'm using a PC, not a mobile device.

D

Deleted member 8507

Cool video...but a little help for the technologically impaired - it says "like to vote", but I don't see a "like" button anywhere. If it makes a difference, I'm using a PC, not a mobile device.
Just click on the "Like to vote" and it registers it.

letsgostate

Nov 4, 2006

Click the Blue "Like" button. If you're on mobile it won't show that anything happened, but it will register. If your on a computer, the "like" button will turn into a check mark.

Attachments

• like.png
    like.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 2

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Click the Blue "Like" button. If you're on mobile it won't show that anything happened, but it will register. If your on a computer, the "like" button will turn into a check mark.
That's the problem. There is no "like" button. Welp, just know that I would have loved to vote for them if I could have figured out how. :(