huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
wow. we got blasted by a team that has that many fans.. wow just wow

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Wow. I thought it would be game pictures, not fan pictures. But it's like one of those amusement park rides where they take pictures of people and try to sell them later. It almost looks like they took a picture of every single person that was at the game. Who would have thought such a thing could be done at a Big XII football game?

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Wow. I thought it would be game pictures, not fan pictures. But it's like one of those amusement park rides where they take pictures of people and try to sell them later. It almost looks like they took a picture of every single person that was at the game. Who would have thought such a thing could be done at a Big XII football game?

Actually that's exactly what it was... after taking our picture they handed us business cards with where to go order them...

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I don't know what I should be more concerned about, that there are so many pictures, or that so many "group photos" were taken of the fans and not the game..

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I don't know what I should be more concerned about, that there are so many pictures, or that so many "group photos" were taken of the fans and not the game..

The market for the people that took those photos is the fans, not the players or news outlets.

They sell the photos they take to the people they take them of, so you get the group photos and sell them to the people. As someone else said, same thing they do at the State Fair/amusement parks/ski resorts/high school sports events