Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Is there anything in life that gives more and more than Iowa basketball? We've been treated so well this past decade.

We should come up with a top 10. You have to put Francon as #1, but the other 9 are debatable.
And we get maishe...

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone and mj4cy

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Based on this thread, we had better win this game quite handily or I am going to have to just quit believing anything I read on here about Hawk basketball. They have to be one of the worst P5 teams for 2019 - 2020 based on all the info posted here. Hope that's right, at least through early December! After that, don't care.

I found an analysis at D1CoachCorner that pegs Iowa 9th in the B1G. Starters are Bakari Evelyn, Weiskamp, Garza, Nunge and #1 son.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Cytown12

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Is there anything in life that gives more and more than Iowa basketball? We've been treated so well this past decade.

We should come up with a top 10. You have to put Francon as #1, but the other 9 are debatable.

Georges kiss to the crowd. the butt pass are my two favorites.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Based on this thread, we had better win this game quite handily or I am going to have to just quit believing anything I read on here about Hawk basketball. They have to be one of the worst P5 teams for 2019 - 2020 based on all the info posted here. Hope that's right, at least through early December! After that, don't care.

I found an analysis at D1CoachCorner that pegs Iowa 9th in the B1G. Starters are Bakari Evelyn, Weiskamp, Garza, Nunge and #1 son.

To me the past few seasons it's been more of that Fran seems to get good pieces here and there and they can rise up and really smack someone and win a big game (Michigan this year for example), but as a whole, they're just not sustainable to have a good season start to finish. To me that's coaching.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
To me the past few seasons it's been more of that Fran seems to get good pieces here and there and they can rise up and really smack someone and win a big game (Michigan this year for example), but as a whole, they're just not sustainable to have a good season start to finish. To me that's coaching.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while.

Reactions: mj4cy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron