• Rated #40 by Average Player Rating
  • Average Player Rating .8568
Last 5 Average Player:
  • 2019: .8533 (6th B12, 46th)
  • 2018: .8481 (7th B12, 55th)
  • 2017: .8390 (7th B12, 52nd)
  • 2016: .8249 (8th B12, 55th)
  • 2015: .8237 (9th B12, 64th)

What is the point of having the #1 player at his position, if it doesn't raise our class average?

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
So we got the #1 long snapper who will replace the best long snapper in the country and we also have a walk-on who was considered on of the nation's best. We are set there for the next four years.

I'm concerned about DT. Doesn't seem like we are recruiting that position very hard and we will be losing Lima and Johnson.

Other than that, I love how the class is shaping up. I hope we can land Daniel Jackson and maybe somehow get Kaden Johnson.

• Disagree
Reactions: Aclone

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
So we got the #1 long snapper who will replace the best long snapper in the country and we also have a walk-on who was considered on of the nation's best. We are set there for the next four years.

I'm concerned about DT. Doesn't seem like we are recruiting that position very hard and we will be losing Lima and Johnson.

Other than that, I love how the class is shaping up. I hope we can land Daniel Jackson and maybe somehow get Kaden Johnson.

DT is the hardest position to recruit. There are only so many prospects worth offering.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed seeing our chances with Kaden Johnson diminishing. I'm going to hope that he wasn't a right fit with Campbell's culture and not that he just eliminated us. KJ is the type of recruit (I think) we need to take our program to the next level.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
DT is the hardest position to recruit. There are only so many prospects worth offering.
Agreed. What I meant was that we see a ton of offers for certain positions so I kind of expected a lot more DT offers. I would imagine we will try to pull in a HS kid as well as a JUCO transfer. I wouldn't be surprised to see a DE move inside as well.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Help Support Us

Become a patron