MLB: ***Official 2019 Chicago Cubs Season Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Love Aldzolay shining in his debut. Still way too early to pay too much attention but back to 1.5 up in the division after brewers lost 4 straight and 6 of last 7 to the powerhouse Reds, Padres, and Giants

Reactions: NoCreativity

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Kimbrel just pitched 2/3 of the first in Des Moines. Gave up a HR.
He's probably getting on a plane in a half hour.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
The family and I took in that dismal display on Saturday at Wrigley. As bad as Quintana and the rest of the team were, I had a smile on my face the entire time.

It was my first trip since all of the upgrades to the ballpark. As a guy that has been to 90+ games at Wrigley, the first one in 1983 I can tell you it BLEW ME AWAY what they have done to that place. A+.

Got in early for the BP and my daughter caught a ball, amazing.

Bottom line...I have been to several ballparks across the country, there is nothing like Wrigley and the Wrigelyville experience. Period.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Really wish they would find someone else to do play by play when Pat Hughes has the night off. I know we’re spoiled with Pat but Zaidman is so awful to listen to. He needs to stick with his pre and post game shows where he is pretty good