Would you take a non lethal gunshot to the thigh in exchange for an Iowa State national championship

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Saw this question on r/cfb, and it made me curious to see how the CF crowd would respond. Personally, I’d take it for an natty in football

Edit: on the reddit post there are 2 assumptions. 1) the team wins the title in your lifetime, but you don’t know when; and 2) you don’t know the severity of the wound. It could be a flesh wound or you could limp for the rest of your days

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
As much I would like isu to win a championship, I do enjoy my mobility. Considering I have diabetes, I am at higher risk of being immobile in the future.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
If I am able to live without chronic pain from the injury, yes. Honestly I'd probably take multiple.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Is it like a spectacle for the gunshot? Like a parade and then drop down on top of Hilton from a helicopter with thousands tailgating in the paved lots for the event and then Fred Hoiberg shoots me with the surrendered sidearm of Robert E Lee?

Or is it like, I will get shot randomly in the thigh while riding down the bike trail at some random time?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron