Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Then why are ISU fans up in arms about a rape case when Fred Hoiberg let those MSU transfers come in, When Royce white came in? I do not get it.
Because ISU fans aren't **** for brains pieces of trash and understand the difference between rape and stealing a laptop, smoking weed or being a locker room cancer.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Because ISU fans aren't **** for brains pieces of trash and understand the difference between rape and stealing a laptop, smoking weed or being a locker room cancer.
Kirk got rid of them, tried to keep it quiet and it was a crappy thing to do, but it is what a majority of major college coaches do. I do not even remember the case as it was 8 or so years ago. Legally he could not speak to people that wanted answers. It is the way of the court.

ISU has had their share of crap go down. Not sure how that is different than this.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Becuase ISU never had a coach get into things with Women before..........

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
It was a recruiting tool. They passed the leases on to teammates. Housing that was marked for low income individuals, including lots of single mothers, was monopolized by the football program to pay the players.

They received their housing allowance, and paid a fraction of what they had allotted. They pocketed all the extra cash.

It was pretty widely known in recruiting circles.

I don’t pretend for one second Iowa State athletes are angels. I also don’t pretend that the coaches are saintly like these hawk fans do either.

Just be nice to actually see one of these “good” fans actually say this was ****. Instead they minimize and deflect. It’s like rw’ers try to joke about racism to deflect away the truth about themselves.
Everything makes perfect sense now. Thank you for infusing politics into this debate. This is why I have not engaged with you in the past. You are incapable of civil discourse.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Jesus, the idea that a multi million dollar employee, whose vocation brings millions to the area On game days, wouldn’t ******* know everything going on with his players is ridiculous enough. But to pretend he doesn’t know where his kid lives, and what the apartment complex serves for residents, is beyond the scope of dumb.

When cam lard got in trouble, I will guarantee you the first call the police made was to Steve Prohm. You think that isn’t the case in Iowa City?

For these jerkoffs to try to pretend their coaches are innocent, means they think they’re stupid. Why would you want that as your coach? Due to being the most insecure fan base in the country, Hawk fans are the very first to cast stones at other programs.

Well their coach covered up a rape by two of his players, and then gave them glowing recommendations to the schools they transferred to. They also used a scam to abuse a program for people that genuinely needed it, in order to pay players.
Link?:rolleyes:

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Once it was figured out, he was done. Cam Lard, suspended, rehab or whatever it was, allowed on team again..... recent history must not be the thing with ISU.

So your dumb ass is dying on the hill that Kirk is a ******* moron who would not know that sending players in to a room, where you were informed a rape took place, to clean it up and throw away a stained mattress?

Your also saying that the two players who raped the girl, and immediately dismissed from the team, deserved the glowing recommendation from the coaching staff to other coaches at schools they looked to transfer to. So guys that commit rape, are goof guys in your book.

And last, but not least, you’re saying that the coach of a division one football program doesn’t know where his players live?

This is pathetically stupid, even for you. But at least you’re admitting what a terrible person you really are.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Everything makes perfect sense now. Thank you for infusing politics into this debate. This is why I have not engaged with you in the past. You are incapable of civil discourse.

You’re condoning assault. Civil discourse doesn’t apply. You’re joking around about it, says much about you

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

I think my favorite thing about the djk thing was he passed every drug test Iowa did, but immediately failed one the police gave him when they arrested him. Crazy that he waited until Judy before his last game to try a whole bulk bin of drugs. Again, impressive the police targeted the roommate for awhile, but the most powerful man in the state had no idea where he lived, again. You guys either think Kirk is the kid playing banjo on the porch in deliverance stupid, or you’re ok with it. Which is it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...arrested-for-drug-possession?template=amphtml

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
You know it’s the off season when there’s 20 pages of crap about something that happened 12 years ago.....

• Creative
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You know it’s the off season when there’s 20 pages of crap about something that happened 12 years ago.....
Eh, the Hawk geneous brought up an ISU coach with a woman in all of his ramblings. I didnt know if that was Esutachy or not. That was longer than 12 years ago too.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The fact of the matter is that KF is no better or worse than any other coach in the country basically, but Hawk fans put him on this huge moral pedestal thinking he's some kind of saint that does things the "right way". That's total BS.

KF has had a history of some really shady stuff and not doing things the right way, just like any other coach. I don't think anyone has even mentioned the whole rhabdo thing that went down. He handled that terribly from a moral standpoint.

And no, I'm not saying CMC is likely any better or worse. He's done plenty of things I've questioned. I'm just saying that for all the Iowa fans that think KF is morally superior and the Iowa program does things the right way.... total BS.