Iowa Football Recruiting

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
And avoiding the Cam Lard thing I see.....

Nope, Cam screwed up. Steve gave him another chance (I’m for second chances for non violent type mistakes) and tried to not destroy the kid through media. Basically did what Jok did but wasn’t putting other people in danger by being on the road. Both got multiple chances.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Nope, Cam screwed up. Steve gave him another chance (I’m for second chances for non violent type mistakes) and tried to not destroy the kid through media. Basically did what Jok did but wasn’t putting other people in danger by being on the road. Both got multiple chances.

So, ISU coaches are guilty of it to?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
So no, Steve didnt let him like you said.
Another reach by you.
well, he did not stop it, when he knew it was a huge issue. And his bench behavior was certainly out of line in a few games, but was not really dealt with at all. It was a coach just letting that behavior continue because the guy had talent.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
well, he did not stop it, when he knew it was a huge issue. And his bench behavior was certainly out of line in a few games, but was not really dealt with at all. It was a coach just letting that behavior continue because the guy had talent.
Link?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Maybe he couldn’t stop him since he didn’t know where he lived.

• Funny
Reactions: Frak

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Do you equate a speeding ticket to assault? Do you equate smoking weed to theft? I think the severity of the crime and if it affected others is important.

Then why are ISU fans up in arms about a rape case when Fred Hoiberg let those MSU transfers come in, When Royce white came in? I do not get it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron