Iowa Football Recruiting

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I'm sure most parents would know if their kid lived in low income housing. My parents and I filled out FAFSA together and they would stop by a couple times a year.

What about a coach that lets a kid smoke weed and stay on a team, do parent know that too?

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Dude, parents do not even know everything their kids are doing. How is a coach going to? You must live in a bubble.

You think parents have no idea where their kids live, especially in the same town. Compound that by him being a player for him and coaches generally keep track of their players, and you must think Kirk may one of the dumbest people on earth.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
You think parents have no idea where their kids live, especially in the same town. Compound that by him being a player for him and coaches generally keep track of their players, and you must think Kirk may one of the dumbest people on earth.
And why are ISU fans so upset about it?

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
my bad, you imply it by citing court cases without much else to base it on, that is probably a better way to put it.
From the trial:
“Kirk Ferentz had mentioned he no longer wanted to work with me,” said Meyer, referencing Iowa’s longtime football coach, whose team was under her day-to-day oversight.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
From the trial:
“Kirk Ferentz had mentioned he no longer wanted to work with me,” said Meyer, referencing Iowa’s longtime football coach, whose team was under her day-to-day oversight.
Cool, what did she say to make him back away? takes 2 to tango right?

• Dumb
  • Useful
Reactions: BCClone and JP4CY