Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
First team big ten wr, 4 rbs with 2 coming back that missed the 2018 season due to injury. 2 freshman qbs that won 3 out of 4 games to end the year againat georgia tech and Wisconsin..... they were young last year. Will only get better.

This is the first hype I've heard about Minnesota at all

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
So in your thinking being dishonest keeps us honest? Wtf

What have i been dishonest about? Thinking Matt campbell will leave for anither job....he was contacted by 4 to 6 NFL teams last year. Kudos to him for staying put. Another thing him and Kirk have in common.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What have i been dishonest about? Thinking Matt campbell will leave for anither job....he was contacted by 4 to 6 NFL teams last year. Kudos to him for staying put. Another thing him and Kirk have in common.
Many many posts of yours are intellectually dishonest. Keep doing you. Your body of work proves you are either a troll or a liar.

Ps I do love when I can say “body of work” with a hawk troll.

• Funny
Reactions: Gonzo

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Boy, Hawk fans are really triggered by the fact that ISU is getting more preseason hype than Iowa aren't they. Geez.

If I were in their position I'd just say... "lets just wait until after the season is over and see how it all plays out."

But no, they're all upset and just cannot handle that ISU is getting some hype.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Kinda like ISU did after playing TCU, Iowa, and Oklahoma.

Jesus, it’s like you told all the other stupidest people alive to hold your beer.

You are really reaching Jeff reninga territory here. You should be embarrassed. But if the colostomy bag doesn’t stop you from going to the nude beach, you are probably incapable of realizing what a complete and total idiot you truly are.

• Friendly
  • Funny
Reactions: Hawkmi and Brandon

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Iowa picked up a commitment from a Minnesota DE Yahya Black. This class is really starting to take shape. I’m hoping for a mid 30s finish.

• Funny
Reactions: Brandon

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Iowa picked up a commitment from a Minnesota DE Yahya Black. This class is really starting to take shape. I’m hoping for a mid 30s finish.

Hey congrats. It’s a shame you don’t have a board of your own to celebrate all this success your legendary historic national program enjoys on a yearly basis.

I mean I love reading all the Kirk being saban’s and dabo’s inspiration for how to run a football program as much as the next guy, but wouldn’t it be nice to, just once, go and be with people like you?

• Friendly
Reactions: Hawkmi

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Does it really matter? KF has proven to do less with more than any other coach. He's putting guys into the NFL left and right.... you would think Iowa would be up there with Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, OU, etc.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Hey congrats. It’s a shame you don’t have a board of your own to celebrate all this success your legendary historic national program enjoys on a yearly basis.

I mean I love reading all the Kirk being saban’s and dabo’s inspiration for how to run a football program as much as the next guy, but wouldn’t it be nice to, just once, go and be with people like you?
What's the name of this thread again?

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Who started the thread again? Who keeps posting in the thread to keep it going?

And why are you cool with covering up assault, and denying poor people a place to live?
giphy.gif