Iowa Football Recruiting

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Minnesota and Fleck sucks, Nebraska has won 8 games in the last 2 years combined, Purdue had a losing record last year, Illinois is straight garbage and Northwestern lost 5 games last year but yet still won the West by 3 games. Lol that's just crazy
All of those team are getting better besides illinois. Just the same as isu. Heck Purdue may have more hype than ISU.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Only Buddy made reference to Sagarin like he was a god. Now I see you in a whole different light. Thinker=YeahBuddy=iahawks?? Say it ain't so!!!
You cant mention sargin on here because of the new ISU narrative. When it fit for ISU years ago it was ok, but in the winter of 2018, cytwins put the hammer down on sargin and declared the AP to be the only poll to follow, now the CFP is up for debate because ISU gor some ranks there recently. That is how this game is played.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
It's weird they were terrible out of conference but dominated the Big Ten West. I wonder why

Because of injuries and then their team came together at the end of the year, but teams that start 1-3 must suck no matter what. Afterall it is all a small piece to the puzzle.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
tenor.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Because of injuries and then their team came together at the end of the year, but teams that start 1-3 must suck no matter what. Afterall it is all a small piece to the puzzle.

What injuries? It's funny the team just somehow came together when they got to play in the weakest division in college football

• Winner
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
How is Minnesota and Northwestern going to be better this year? I like Brohm and Frost though
Minnesota returns nearly everyone and if qb play improves will be a tough out. NW has a 5* tranfer from Clemson at QB. And they are always a tough out because Fitz is just that good of a coach. Never has he had a qb of that caliber

• Agree
Reactions: ATCy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Minnesota returns nearly everyone and if qb play improves will be a tough out. NW has a 5* tranfer from Clemson at QB. And they are always a tough out because Fitz is just that good of a coach. Never has he had a qb of that caliber

Who does Minnesota return?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
We played a very tough schedule last year so not sure what you're trying to say

The best team you beat was WV. With a defense efficiency rating of 40. All other teams you beat were in the high 50s 60s and on up. Not much defense played. And looking at the scoring difference in your games you did not blow anyone away. My stance is while ISU is good, they had a lot go their way last year. That does not happen every year in college football. I know because i have seen that style of game management for 20 years.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Who does Minnesota return?
First team big ten wr, 4 rbs with 2 coming back that missed the 2018 season due to injury. 2 freshman qbs that won 3 out of 4 games to end the year againat georgia tech and Wisconsin..... they were young last year. Will only get better.