Isaiah Moss Transferring

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I don't care about Jacob anymore, I care about his kid. He pissed away part of her future too because he was selfish.
Agree....these young guys do stupid things though. Part of growing up. Unfortunately for these college athletes the window is extremely short. By the time they realize the error of their ways it’s often too late.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Speaking of hype...what’s this guy up to?
4847881.jpg

I mean, that’s not remotely comparable but good effort, good try!

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Not even remotely? Maybe you’re right...the hype train surrounding Park far exceeded anything going on with the Hawks

Park showed a lot of promise on the field for his hype, but couldn’t keep his head straight, and shown to be a rather selfish individual.

What has Frederick and Evelyn shown do serve any sort of the hype they’re receiving?

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Park showed a lot of promise on the field for his hype, but couldn’t keep his head straight, and shown to be a rather selfish individual.

What has Frederick and Evelyn shown do serve any sort of the hype they’re receiving?
I guess it depends on the definition of “hype”

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well, that makes sense. Kansas makes a regular habit of recruiting and signing untalented basketball players.

If you think Isaiah Moss is good at basketball I don't know what to tell you. Good for Iowa and good in general are two different things

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If you think Isaiah Moss is good at basketball I don't know what to tell you. Good for Iowa and good in general are two different things

If he is successful at KU, Iowa fans will find a way to spin it that Iowa had a player good enough to play at KU and be proud to basically be a farm team for a blue blood and some how that's impressive.

Kind of like the 'Garza's athletic for his height' or 'Bobo made sure his name was in the record books, full on shot a free throw that didn't look like he missed it on purpose, and then claimed to miss in a tribute to someone' mantras.

*If he wanted to miss a free throw on purpose, he could have bounced it down the lane.

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015

Huh? That's a lazy response.

Moss was recruited by and signed by Kansas. Therefore, because you are firm in claiming that Moss isn't talented, you either believe:

A) Bill Self is an idiot and doesn't know much about basketball.
B) Kansas has declined to the point that they are taking untalented players.
C) Moss pulled a fast one over on the Jayhawk staff.

Of course, there's always a chance of: D) You're doing another bit and don't believe what you're typing. I'm going with D.

• Agree
Reactions: ClonesFTW

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Never said he did, I said with those offers he had some hype.

But he never played.

Just saying what most ISU fans say about Martin is all. I agree that Park had a ton of talent that was wasted.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Huh? That's a lazy response.

Moss was recruited by and signed by Kansas. Therefore, because you are firm in claiming that Moss isn't talented, you either believe:

A) Bill Self is an idiot and doesn't know much about basketball.
B) Kansas has declined to the point that they are taking untalented players.
C) Moss pulled a fast one over on the Jayhawk staff.

Of course, there's always a chance of: D) You're doing another bit and don't believe what you're typing. I'm going with D.

Moss certainly fills a role for Kansas. I'm not sure what choice he was for them, but there is a reason he committed to Arkansas and not Kansas originally.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
But he never played.

Just saying what most ISU fans say about Martin is all. I agree that Park had a ton of talent that was wasted.

Had a great arm but ISU's best stuff has happened after his last game so no complaints. Guys like David Montgomery are what make the program go.