Oliver Martin Enters Transfer Portal

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
ISU fans should be bummed about Iowa getting this guy back in Iowa City. It's not like we've needed a high-profile WR recruit to win that game for four years in a row, and now we've got one anyways. What you should be worried about now is how you're going to rush our passer when we'll have two experienced, high-round offensive tackles protecting him all year.

Um, you should never use the term 'rush' in the same paragraph as Nate Stanley.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Sources cytwins. If you spout about them you should spill it. Would love to know how such a hawkeye hater has an in at the U of I.

• Creative
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sources cytwins. If you spout about them you should spill it. Would love to know how such a hawkeye hater has an in at the U of I.

Lol so you just made up it was reported he was going to be a starter this year. That makes more sense. Never change Buddy!

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Lol so you just made up it was reported he was going to be a starter this year. That makes more sense. Never change Buddy!
I think it is hilarious you think i am that guy, when you stated around a year ago i couldnt be. Wheel must be turning

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Imagine 3 computers pulled up with searches going out on all of them. That is cytwins with all of this stuff, how else would you know it all?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No i read it in an article a few weeks back. Not sure which one. So what is your source?

I'd love to see any article that had him as a starter next year.

I'm not revealing my source but it's obviously been dialed in for a while now

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Cool. Must be a former player. HALUSKA! No?

For the millionth time I'm not revealing my source Buddy. I don't just go around here and throw out things and then say "I read it somewhere a couple weeks back" and pretend I didn't say it

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Wait you think Campbell didn't offer him because he was scared of the competition? You can't be serious

Campbell wasn't scared of competition, however whats the point of even offering someone you know he had no chance with? I love how you act like he wasnt even good enough to come to Iowa State back in 2017 is why Campbell didnt offer.

Reality says Iowa State wasnt good enough for him, why would he go to Iowa State, who at the time was probably one of the worst Power 5 programs in football, when he had offers from Michigan, Notre Dame,Iowa, Michigan State, Auburn, Florida, Ohio State, Oregon, Wisconsin?

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Campbell wasn't scared of competition, however whats the point of even offering someone you know he had no chance with? I love how you act like he wasnt even good enough to come to Iowa State back in 2017 is why Campbell didnt offer.

Reality says Iowa State wasnt good enough for him, why would he go to Iowa State, who at the time was probably one of the worst Power 5 programs in football, when he had offers from Michigan, Notre Dame,Iowa, Michigan State, Auburn, Florida, Ohio State, Oregon, Wisconsin?

He camped at Iowa State but we had no chance with him? Hell we beat out Nick Saban and Jimbo Fisher for an elite QB...we have a chance with any recruit

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

It could've been quite a few reasons bundled together on why Campbell didn't offer. Campbell had him at camp and then evaluated whether or not he should even offer if he's from Iowa City, a hawk fan, and getting other big time offers. That also doesn't mean Campbell was in love with him either, because if he absolutely thought the kid was going to be a home run, Campbell would've offered no matter who was recruiting him and no matter where he was from.