Oliver Martin Enters Transfer Portal

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
How? please do tell because I do not follow them much. Are they about like Purdue will be? or Northwestern, for comparison sake is all I am asking. They could be better than those teams.

The have an outstanding QB in Charlie Brewer plus they have weapons all over the field on offense. Their offense alone will keep them in most games.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Texas Tech has a better all time winning %, have been to more bowls than Iowa.

Historic LOL!

Did you really just look that up? lol

I said next year. Next year Texas Tech will not be good and probably will not be for the foreseeable future. I said nothing about Iowa in that post.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How? please do tell because I do not follow them much. Are they about like Purdue will be? or Northwestern, for comparison sake is all I am asking. They could be better than those teams.

They have a very good coach and a very good QB to start off with. I know nothing about Purdue

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Did you really just look that up? lol

I said next year. Next year Texas Tech will not be good and probably will not be for the foreseeable future. I said nothing about Iowa in that post.

Funny how all of a sudden the ol Iowa history buff wants to remove history from the equation...

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I mean it sort of sounded like you were saying that the reason why ISU is now good and is having success is because teams don't take us seriously..

It was what he was saying. He’s trying to pretend he is still living in 1985.

Again, interesting none of the “good” hawk fans aren’t here to tell him to stop.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
They have a very good coach and a very good QB to start off with. I know nothing about Purdue

Purdue also has a really good coach and has playmakers everywhere. Getting 4* skill guys and have Rondale Moore, probably the most exciting player in CF next year. And I hate it because he torches Iowa zone Defense.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
But in the future, they are not those team anymore.
It's two teams from Texas, and a historic football program in KSU. They are not going to just fall off the map in the long run. They all have good football coaches running their programs. Just because we start beating them consistently does not mean they are bad, it's actually more of a testament of the direction of Iowa State.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Yes, you can maybe operate Google as well. You are really struggling.

I am good, I was talking about the big 12 and said nothing historic about those teams. I am talking about their future. Much like WVU. Not sure how good they will be either.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
They should fall in a hole IMO, I do not like that program and think they are at PSU level. To bad they are going to continue to be good. I thought they were on the downward trend.

Yep unfortunately they only experienced like a 2 year setback... However, if there is another big round of conference realignment in a few years and the model switches to a regional setup Baylor could be screwed.

• Agree
Reactions: Terrance J

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
It's two teams from Texas, and a historic football program in KSU. They are not going to just fall off the map in the long run. They all have good football coaches running their programs. Just because we start beating them consistently does not mean they are bad, it's actually more of a testament of the direction of Iowa State.

They are not going to be ranked teams next year, and ISU is, which is why I said that should be some easy wins for ISU. Baylor was BAD years ago, they have been good for what 10-12 years maybe? that is not historic.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I am good, I was talking about the big 12 and said nothing historic about those teams. I am talking about their future. Much like WVU. Not sure how good they will be either.
Insert JFC gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
They are not going to be ranked teams next year, and ISU is, which is why I said that should be some easy wins for ISU. Baylor was BAD years ago, they have been good for what 10-12 years maybe? that is not historic.

Who called Baylor historic?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Duh, historic means next year.

I think I said historically Iowa has been better than ISU (not at all a lie or untrue) but NEXT year ISU is going to be better..... Not sure why that is ruffling feathers

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Baylor was bad for ONE year in the last 10 years. That's it. And that came after a total upheave of the program because they're scum. They had a Heisman winner in RGIII and a Heisman finalist in Bryce Petty. They were legit and then s**** hit the fan. And I was not claiming Baylor was historic, I was saying KSU is historic.. because they are.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Because all your doing is spouting the company line. There is nothing honest, or thoughtful in your ignorance. You are an insecure loser, who has nothing but nostalgia to hold on to. You need to leave.

That is simply not true with regards to nostalgia. Iowa can be a good team in the future. Next year I think ISU is better is all.... salty cat man

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Statefan was explaining their bowl history to me a few posts back.

I never actually called Baylor historic, I called KSU historic..