Isaiah Moss Transferring

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
lbr... we all know Moss is going to go off for a career high in points and 3P shots made in his game against us in Hilton.

#jimlad?

And if he does go off, whatever. Him going off last year in Carver was pretty good, and impressive that he didn't seem to playing like it was him vs. the world.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Meh, who cares. Last year is over. Next year is coming and Kansas will field a team that will be in contention. #2, #9 who cares. They're in the mix and I am excited. Poo poo it all you want, it doesn't bother me in the least.

Translation --

"I lost. I am going to attempt to change the subject."

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The most underrated part of the Evelyn is better than Moss spin is Evelyn is brothers with former Jayhawk Josh Jackson (adopted brother I believe)

Last edited:

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
After they watched his recruiting video Adidas paid Nike $100,000
if they would take Moss.

Last edited:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Actual translation. "This conversation about last year is irrelevant to this conversation about next year."

Well, if the past is so irrelevant, guess you've got nothing in KU's history to celebrate.

Come on. Don't give me that. You've got a shrine to Super Mario Chalmers somewhere.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The deepest and most talented team in the Bill Self Era

Perhaps the bigger news is that Self is still coaching at KU. I thought he might be on his way out after last year.

• Agree
Reactions: Go2Guy

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Meh, who cares. Last year is over. Next year is coming and Kansas will field a team that will be in contention. #2, #9 who cares. They're in the mix and I am excited. Poo poo it all you want, it doesn't bother me in the least.

Obviously you do care what we think or you wouldn't have 6+K posts trying to defend the honor of your dirty program.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Perhaps the bigger news is that Self is still coaching at KU. I thought he might be on his way out after last year.

Exactly; what the heck is going on? Last I heard - in Feb/March, the NCAA said they were still gathering info & evidence and won't take action, "until after the season is complete".
So what gives - Miller at Zona, Wade at LSU and Self still have jobs ?#?@??

NodawayRiverClone

May 1, 2018
Does this summarize recent posts?

Moss leaving Iowa for KU raises the basketball skill level of both teams. Moss sucked last year. Moss will suck this year.

Discussing last year's KU bball team is irrelevant. Discussing the totality of KU bball history is. KU fans are just happy they now believe the team has enough skill diversity to again compete for the 3rd spot in the Big 12 this year.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Does this summarize recent posts?

Moss leaving Iowa for KU raises the basketball skill level of both teams. Moss sucked last year. Moss will suck this year.

Discussing last year's KU bball team is irrelevant. Discussing the totality of KU bball history is. KU fans are just happy they now believe the team has enough skill diversity to again compete for the 3rd spot in the Big 12 this year.
If Moss shoots 42% from 3 again next year then he will have performed the role requested of him.

And with the addition of Dok, DeSousa, Moss and the recruiting class, KU will be competing for the Big 12 title and be a serious contender for another trip to the Final Four.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CycloneVet