Oliver Martin Derangement Syndrome

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Are we still arguing if Campbell offered Martin or not? According to Alex, we did not, even after he camped with us (I distinctly remember that conversation). Not even sure why it matters. He's not shown that he's not very productive thus far in his career.

He blew up after he camped with us. There is an article about how we tried to get back in the mix. Hopefully somebody will find it and post it.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Newsflash: @iahawks admits he does himself.
Testicles have been known to blow up if not drained regularly.
giphy.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He played in every game as a freshman at Michigan. Just cracking the two deeps at a place like Michigan as a freshman is impressive enough.

Michigan doesn't have good WRs though. Have they even had an All Conference WR since Martin has been there?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
He blew up after he camped with us. There is an article about how we tried to get back in the mix. Hopefully somebody will find it and post it.

That's fine. I literally have no desire to add him to our WR room and the likelihood that we get involved is slim to none. I think we should all be okay with that.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Honestly, I can see Kirk being stubborn enough to not even pursue him since he didn't choose Iowa the first time around...

Agreed, We're talking about a coach that pulled offers for taking a visit after verbally commuting to Iowa. I'd think actually playing somewhere else is a bit more egregious.

But then again, when it comes to WRs ....Benchwarmer at Michigan > Starter at Iowa.

• Funny
Reactions: Peter