Thoughts on Loofahs

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Loofahs are known to harbor excessive amounts of bacteria because they never get completely dry after use. So, while they remove excess dry skin by being abrasive they also deposit bacteria into the tiny open pores they just excavated potentially causing rash or breakouts.

Use a washcloth. And bar soap. You're a man.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Loofahs are known to harbor excessive amounts of bacteria because they never get completely dry after use. So, while they remove excess dry skin by being abrasive they also deposit bacteria into the tiny open pores they just excavated potentially causing rash or breakouts.

So do Hawkeye fans but we manage to coexist...

Reactions: TXCyclones

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston

Link?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

pwSKpqDrpnkaVeh4ULzjYh7A-V4uhq8ehnut0VVZySo.gif

I rest my case

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I always called the natural course sponge thing a loofah, but never the synthetic puffy thing. Mrs. Velo calls it a poof. She hangs one in the shower for me and I use it because I use less soap with it. I never feel the need to prove my manhood in the shower. Well maybe once in a while... ;)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron