Equipment sale June 1st

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
My oldest son said he got in line a couple of minutes before 6:00 this morning, he guessed there was about 100 people in front of him. When he got inside, he said all the jerseys worn last year were already sold, he did get a red # 32 jersey from the year before.

He also said all the white and black helmets also were gone. He wore the jersey he bought up to my grand daughter birthday party, it was pretty sweet, but really tight fitting. He was told none of the jerseys were actual game worn jersey, none had the players names on the back of them that he saw. Just extra jerseys that they had ordered.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
He was told none of the jerseys were actual game worn jersey, none had the players names on the back of them that he saw. Just extra jerseys that they had ordered.

That's not true. There was a Craig Brackins men's jersey there, i saw a guy on twitter got a Mitchell Myers game-worn jersey, and I got 2 obviously used jerseys. Yeah, the nameplates were off as a requirement of NCAA rules but on my yellow one there is clearly ripped stitching where the nameplate was and the grey one has a grass stain on it. Many did look unused, but not all of them were unused.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I did see someone with a #11 white basketball jersey...pretty sure it was a men's. Had the blue NCAA patch on it, but the old Big 12 logo on it. A little internet digging lends me to believe it was either Monte's freshman jersey, or Scott Christopherson's.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I did see someone with a #11 white basketball jersey...pretty sure it was a men's. Had the blue NCAA patch on it, but the old Big 12 logo on it. A little internet digging lends me to believe it was either Monte's freshman jersey, or Scott Christopherson's.

Check the inner tag....if it says "Property of ThugLife" you'll have your answer, lol

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Can’t go wrong with either of those ballers.

• Agree
Reactions: cyence and SaraV

JayV

Really Big Member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2012
Did they sell any red chrome helmets? I thought those were on the menu, but haven't seen any reports of anyone getting one.

If someone does have one and is interested in parting with it, let me know.

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Did they sell any red chrome helmets? I thought those were on the menu, but haven't seen any reports of anyone getting one.

A friend I went with got one. He was about 50 people back, and there were still several when he picked his up. Having said that, it looks pretty sweet in his man cave. I don't think he will be parting with it.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM

I got a chrome they actually lasted longer than the black or white ones

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
I have an authentic game used shower towel, complete with my number on it. It is from the year 2001. It can be yours for $200 or $250 if you want it washed. Act now this is going to go fast.

200.webp

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Red chrome were $400
White and matte red were $240

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA

Did my husband get this? Yes. Yes he did.

(And yes, he knows he needs to lose some weight)

My brother-in-law's wife stopped at a random garage sale in Norman OK shortly after Mangino left OU. She bought my brother-in-law a very sharp OU windbreaker for $15. Turns out it was Mangino's. Had a nice pair of leather driving cloves and $200 cash in the pocket. He must have forgot to give it to some recruit. Pretty good deal.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA

Chrome helmets were available. I could've gotten one but opted for a white helmet, especially since the chrome helmets were $150 more.