Child Thrown from Mall of America Balcony

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
And he better get to vote! I will never understand the manufactured and contrived issue of felon voting rights getting any traction at all......it is a profile in mind control the media and accomplices just keep repeating over and over and over.
Defense lawyers.....sigh.....I recently watched "Bridge of Spies"...a very high-end and well produced bunch of crap. Tired of Tom Hanks sermonizing. It tried to romanticize and glamorize trial attorneys as defenders of the Constitution.....total B.S. branding. We all know of two in-state cases where--as I feared-- the defense attorneys are practicing theatrics for their own career chops. I don't care what the conventional foolery is....if you KNOW someone is guilty, you do NOT HAVE to defend them. Process is available....not obligatory. freaking shameful.
Anybody got a photo of Mall of America recently? I haven't been there in 9 years....but I bet it is pretty vacant and empty right about now.....demolition plans are probably already in the works.
Did you know Mall of America has more people visit it each year then Disney World and Disney Land combined.

• Informative
Reactions: MeowingCows

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Did you know Mall of America has more people visit it each year then Disney World and Disney Land combined.

I didn't know that. Link? I kind of liked the snoopy rides last time I was there. You use the present tense.....Maybe they can keep it going. I have my doubts....more about Amazon and less about annnoying and obnoxious (and murderous) fellow mall loiterers.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
Last edited:

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
What's an incel? I keep seeing that term show up on reddit....

As Velo already said, it stands for "involuntary celibate." It's generally 20-something males who have been shunned from society because they have 0 social skills. So they live in Mom's basement, have no job, and spend their days watching p0rn and getting pissed at society for "screwing them over." Eventually that anger erupts into harm directed toward innocent people and/or animals.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
As Velo already said, it stands for "involuntary celibate." It's generally 20-something males who have been shunned from society because they have 0 social skills. So they live in Mom's basement, have no job, and spend their days watching p0rn and getting pissed at society for "screwing them over." Eventually that anger erupts into harm directed toward innocent people and/or animals.

So, a Hawk.