Child Thrown from Mall of America Balcony

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Seeing the thread title, I assumed it was the father throwing his own kid and was thinking "What a complete piece of ****."

But he just threw someone else's kid?!? It doesn't make it better or worse, but WTF? I would be in handcuffs if someone did that to my kid because I would have ended that person.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Crazy the kid is still alive after a fall like that.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
This story hit me harder.

House%2Bfire.jpg

BIG LAKE, Minn. — Authorities say two children died in a Sherburne County house fire early Friday, April 12, and that their father, who was hospitalized in critical condition, is believed to have intentionally ignited the blaze.
What is going on in Minnesota?

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/n...a-house-fire-father-suspected-starting-it?amp

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
This story hit me harder.

House%2Bfire.jpg

BIG LAKE, Minn. — Authorities say two children died in a Sherburne County house fire early Friday, April 12, and that their father, who was hospitalized in critical condition, is believed to have intentionally ignited the blaze.
What is going on in Minnesota?

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/n...a-house-fire-father-suspected-starting-it?amp

Brutal winter? I know when I was living out in the desert in Cali that people would say weird stuff went down when the Santa Anas started coming.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
And he better get to vote! I will never understand the manufactured and contrived issue of felon voting rights getting any traction at all......it is a profile in mind control the media and accomplices just keep repeating over and over and over.
Defense lawyers.....sigh.....I recently watched "Bridge of Spies"...a very high-end and well produced bunch of crap. Tired of Tom Hanks sermonizing. It tried to romanticize and glamorize trial attorneys as defenders of the Constitution.....total B.S. branding. We all know of two in-state cases where--as I feared-- the defense attorneys are practicing theatrics for their own career chops. I don't care what the conventional foolery is....if you KNOW someone is guilty, you do NOT HAVE to defend them. Process is available....not obligatory. freaking shameful.
Anybody got a photo of Mall of America recently? I haven't been there in 9 years....but I bet it is pretty vacant and empty right about now.....demolition plans are probably already in the works.