Sydney Milani leaving ISU

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Maybe she just works hard and diets right.

As Gordy points out, to say she was a “nobody” her JR year, in and of itself, is absurd.

The girl was a soccer player. Played soccer her entire life, and pretty much all year (spring season, fall season and indoor season). Track was always just a “means to an end” for her. She ran track to supplement soccer.

As she got a little older, she found out she was pretty good at the track thing, and dedicated herself to it instead.

She comes from a very motivated, hard working family, and she is the same way. Motivation is a powerful thing.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Do you know the “real” reason she was a “nobody” before her senior season, or just speculating?

I don't know any real reasons. I know what I was told by a close personal friend who is a track and field trainer. That is what I am going off. I am not the only one. He said almost every single track coach in Des Moines didn't think she was clean. I am not accusing her. I am just going by what everyone told me.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Yep. That is why her times fell off from High School to college. Let's be clear. She went from a nobody her Junior season to the fastest prep in Iowa History her senior season. There was a reason a lot of schools didn't come after her. Her body transformed from girly to Linebacker in the course of a short time.
Seems like a limb I wouldn't want to go hang out on.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
The thread that pops up when heights and weights of the football team is updated would suggest this happens for male and female athletes.
You'd be right when it comes to the posts about her build and it's effect on athleticism.

But there's a huuuuge gulf between good/bad weight gain for football performance, and "she'd be a superstar with those looks."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron