Not open for further replies.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
image.aspx
Sorry--that image is blocked here at work--something about it beind located in Sweden or something.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Nope. We have a weird system in place, it seems. I cannot see it embedded. If I right-click on it and choose "view image" it blocks me from seeing it.

And when have I ever messed with you, KC. :rolleyes:
Ohhhhhh, never! *cough,cough*

It's an image of an orang wearing a leafy branch on her head. It's a copyright image; that may be why. I just picked it up from google images.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Stopped by Rocket Fizz Saturday after covering state track. I picked up a strawberry cream soda, and just cracked it open tonight.

*takes a swig* <inside my head> "Hmm, that's actually pre...<outloud> Whoa, that's a lot of cream!"
Husband, after giggling "That's what she said!"
He went back 30 years in his own little bubble there. But, he also agreed...a lot of cream flavor in it.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Bought a whole beef tenderloin on the way home. It was rotten and I can't get the smell out of my head.

No way for me to express how totally wrong that is. Last Christmas the vixen made beef Wellington, and the tenderloin I bought was not good - gristly and tough. She works hard to make those things (and normally they are excellent!) so I felt bad for her. Next time I'll go see Don Sawyer and have him hand cut a piece for me.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Never mind the ball.... hell, the kids will be getting blown around!
It was windy, wet and cold. Our boys won 10-2. Tried calling the dogs off by pulling our speedster and best ball handlers off of the front line but it didn't work. We had one player who rarely scores playing center back kick a ball from behind the half line up into that jet stream. The ball carried to the top of the penalty box and bounced over the keepers head into the goal. It was just one of those nights. The team we were playing has apparently been on the wrong end of a lot of those scores. We felt bad that it got that out of hand. At least they managed a couple of scores in the second half.

Went right from there to daughter's game and watched facing directly into the driving wind and rain. There was really no way to stay warm or dry. Girls had fun and actually won. That's two in a row after a string of draws with a loss or two sprinkled in there.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Pushing 50% more rain than normal for Mar/Apr/May. Boo that. Explains my CG-like spreadsheet showing 2 bike rides this May and 9 last May. Depressing.

I could probably buy some water lilies and koi for my two backyard "ponds". These ponds are not a regular feature of my shade garden. :rolleyes:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
My old home county likes to keep their gov't meetings a little more lively.

And yes, that is who you older ones think it is.

https://globegazette.com/news/local...2077ec6e7.html#tracking-source=home-top-story
I couldn't read the article, but saw (and recognized) the name, then googled it. I'm not sure how I recognized it as he would have been at ISU when I was at WSU (he's a year younger than me per Wiki), and I have never followed the NFL. Did he maybe have a son/daughter who was on a team here about 20 years ago?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I couldn't read the article, but saw (and recognized) the name, then googled it. I'm not sure how I recognized it as he would have been at ISU when I was at WSU (he's a year younger than me per Wiki), and I have never followed the NFL. Did he maybe have a son/daughter who was on a team here about 20 years ago?

Son was on the insight team led by Sage back in 2000 area. He is considered one of the best Dlinemen to pass through ISU, his brother who played for ISU for a bit was way more athletic, but just had something that held him back from the level Mike achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.