Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You know the ship is sinking when you go on HN and read a post like this:

"Fran probably went all Tonya Harding on him to get Connor more minutes."

Yep Fran has Barta right where he wants him. Just waiting for the torches and pitchforks to oust Barta. The sexual discrimination lawsuit, the world's best contract negotiator, and now the Women's volleyball coaches infractions coming. Just saying if I was an Iowa alum I would be outraged by this, but since hawk fans think Iowa Football makes everything better...so be it.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Rob Howe has been adamant Connor is going to see a lot more minutes this year and that was before the Bohannon surgery. I would be shocked if Connor isn't the starting PG for Fran this year

Doesn’t Conner already see a lot (too many) minutes?

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Predicting number of wins, without seeing a schedule, is for dummies. Unless you predict 0, regardless. That option may be in play.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
we had a 10k post thread on how crappy iowa was going to be last year. they ended up smacking us and going further in the tourney. CF isn't the best source in terms of predicting iowa's fortunes.

I feel for the kid - he's 1000x better than I thought he'd be. He's going to have a career with 300+ 3's, 1500+ pts, and 600 assists. that's amazing to me.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Joe and Luka are going to have to be 1st team all Big-10 to carry that team.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Fran has known about Bohannon being hurt and Moss being gone for a long time now and still refused to go after a grad transfer. He's not going to cut into Connor's minutes

That's truly crazy that Fran has known about Bohannon and Moss for a long time and did nothing to add to their back court. I would be so pissed if I was an Iowa fan

So let me get this correct, Fran knew about this injury and still ran Moss off??
Got an agenda to push?

Figured out why @CyTwins doesn't show as online. He is signed in as @Brandon

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins