SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Well we were talking about bowling and decided we weren’t bored enough

tumblr_n83ubzbCEA1s1qe1go2_500.gif

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
The same spin machine that had you defending rape, stealing housing from low income people, and believing Kirk didn’t know Djk lived in a drug house and failed drug tests before the cops raided his house.

The same spin machine that made you guys be ok with almost killing 13 kids because Kirk was mad they had a bad season the year before.

Iowa fans are above Baylor/mich st/ penn st, but not by a whole lot
T6o7b13.gif

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
The same spin machine that had you defending rape, stealing housing from low income people, and believing Kirk didn’t know Djk lived in a drug house and failed drug tests before the cops raided his house.

The same spin machine that made you guys be ok with almost killing 13 kids because Kirk was mad they had a bad season the year before.

Iowa fans are above Baylor/mich st/ penn st, but not by a whole lot

He only responds to certain questions.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Where are you getting this Moss/Fredrick stuff from?

Update

I read a thread about CJ on another board that had posts from people who at least pretend to be in the know talking like CJ owned Moss in practice. If it's true and he's a better player than Moss in practice, that means as long as he can perform with the lights on, he should be an upgrade at the 2. The fact that he played some of his best ball during the state tournament (highest pressure in high school) it's a pretty good sign he can perform under pressure. The more I read and hear about him, the more excited I get.