Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes. They choose to not play tOSU.

Purdue is choosing to do something that Iowa fans said isn't possible

I still wish Barta would have agreed to take two years off of the series when Pollard approached him with it just to see who he would have scheduled in our place

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I've said it before, Kilmer is OK with average. Chomp gum on the sidelines, win 7 games, go to a bowl game, get a bonus for going to bowl, rinse, and repeat. He has no motivation to play a tough schedule. If he does, can someone tell/show me ways he is trying to play a tougher schedule?

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
I've said it before, Kilmer is OK with average. Chomp gum on the sidelines, win 7 games, go to a bowl game, get a bonus for going to bowl, rinse, and repeat. He has no motivation to play a tough schedule. If he does, can someone tell/show me ways he is trying to play a tougher schedule?
No one listening or you just like repeating yourself?

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Purdue is choosing to do something that Iowa fans said isn't possible

I still wish Barta would have agreed to take two years off of the series when Pollard approached him with it just to see who he would have scheduled in our place

How many years did Iowa State play 11 Power 5 games when they were playing in a weak division?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How many years did Iowa State play 11 Power 5 games when they were playing in a weak division?

You sound like a Nebraska fan living in the past. Fact is now that we have CMC we've tried to improve our non conference schedule by dumping you guys for an SEC school and Barta won't let us

• Funny

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
You sound like a Nebraska fan living in the past. Fact is now that we have CMC we've tried to improve our non conference schedule by dumping you guys for an SEC school and Barta won't let us
Why not play 11 Power 5 games?

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Because we already play a tough schedule every year set up the way it is. It's not like we play in the Big Ten West and carry fake ID's
giphy.gif

Reactions: HawkFan1

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I love it when trolls put Iowa football on a pedestal but then continually compare themselves to the team they obsess about and try and put down.

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
I love it when trolls put Iowa football on a pedestal but then continually compare themselves to the team they obsess about and try and put down.
LMFAO - you realize you guys were the ones originally comparing strength of schedules?

• Informative

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
LMFAO - you realize you guys were the ones originally comparing strength of schedules?
Twins posted something about Purdue playing 11 P5 games. Your defense mechanism reverts to comparing your team to a team you try and troll.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Twins posted something about Purdue playing 11 P5 games. Your defense mechanism reverts to comparing your team to a team you try and troll.
Well duh. We're in the in-state rivals forum. Just trying to show what you guys did while in the same scenario... And I've never trolled in my life.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY and IASTATE07

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Typical Buddy response, but like most hawk trolls that live in fairy land....

giphy.gif
There are people that actually think Iowa State would have FOR SURE won last year if the game before hadn't gotten cancelled. Tell me more about fairy tale land..

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Well duh. We're in the in-state rivals forum. Just trying to show what you guys did while in the same scenario... And I've never trolled in my life.

LMAO!! Says the guy that started a thread on the in-state rivals forum about never trolling again!! What a pathetic liar you are!! Just stay in your fairy tale land.

Last edited: