Isaiah Moss Transferring

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
His story may have been more believable had he not done the same thing in the first half.

Says the guy that will believe anything coming out from the Iowa Basketball spin machine.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Digging deep I see. What do I believe in the Iowa Basketball spin machine?

The same spin machine that had you defending rape, stealing housing from low income people, and believing Kirk didn’t know Djk lived in a drug house and failed drug tests before the cops raided his house.

The same spin machine that made you guys be ok with almost killing 13 kids because Kirk was mad they had a bad season the year before.

Iowa fans are above Baylor/mich st/ penn st, but not by a whole lot

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
LMAO I said he worked hard and earned a scholarship and I’m happy for him. That is factually correct.

So had the ND transfer committed to Iowa and the Hauser brothers actually visited and committed, Till would have still earned a scholarship?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
The term douche canoe might be more cringe-worthy than Prohm's behavior the last time he played Iowa.

The term Douche Canoe is required on any post with that avatar image and or that handle. Other terms would be more appropriate but would be offensive to some. So paddle on out of here douchiest of canoers.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
The same spin machine that had you defending rape, stealing housing from low income people, and believing Kirk didn’t know Djk lived in a drug house and failed drug tests before the cops raided his house.

The same spin machine that made you guys be ok with almost killing 13 kids because Kirk was mad they had a bad season the year before.

Iowa fans are above Baylor/mich st/ penn st, but not by a whole lot

Not above, just not exposed

yet

Reactions: Cat Stevens