Isaiah Moss Transferring

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I hope the rest of the board remembers your posts in this thread.

No more pulling the wool over this board's eyes with this little act of "I'm a hawk that comes in peace".

You've been a douche canoe from the start and I'm glad I saw right through it.
Wow, you take your inter-netting pretty seriously.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: JSS and dexterhawk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Wow, you take your inter-netting pretty seriously.
the-best-live-news-blooper-gifs-the-internet-has-to-offer-1.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa's baseball team has been more successful than the basketball team over the last 5 years. Heller is in line for coach of the year honors with the job he's done with this team.

They just took he series against uc Irvine for their 6th straight series win, and have series wins over Indiana, Nebraska, Illinois, okie state, and uc Irvine (all solidly in the field if 64).

Any update on the baseball team?

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
I hope the rest of the board remembers your posts in this thread.

No more pulling the wool over this board's eyes with this little act of "I'm a hawk that comes in peace".

You've been a douche canoe from the start and I'm glad I saw right through it.
The term douche canoe might be more cringe-worthy than Prohm's behavior the last time he played Iowa.

• Disagree
  • Dumb
Reactions: CyDude16 and JP4CY

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Have we? It seems you didn't listen to Prohm's comments so I'd like to hear your pov.
"The stuff with all the interaction, I apologize to Iowa and their staff (for) any repercussions or interactions or disrespecting anybody," he said. "Just trying to make sure everything was status quo. But I didn't represent, in those moments, the school the right way. I apologize. Right is right and wrong is wrong."

Status quo doesn't include chasing the other team down twice.

It's ok, as an Iowa fan, I have experience in watching a head coach melt down. It happens. Doesn't make it any less cringe-worthy.

• Creative
Reactions: CyDude16

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
"The stuff with all the interaction, I apologize to Iowa and their staff (for) any repercussions or interactions or disrespecting anybody," he said. "Just trying to make sure everything was status quo. But I didn't represent, in those moments, the school the right way. I apologize. Right is right and wrong is wrong."

Status quo doesn't include chasing the other team down twice.

It's ok, as an Iowa fan, I have experience in watching a head coach melt down. It happens. Doesn't make it any less cringe-worthy.

Was that so hard?

I didn't find it cringe-worthy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron