Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
So 2 teams?
Lol at your okie state transitive talk.
TCU went 7-6 last year. I asked if they’d be improved.

TCU had a ton of injuries last year. They'll be better, but they still have a hole at QB unless one of their young guys step up. OSU and TCU both had down seasons, but they have elite coaches and will be back. I think that Baylor is going to be a good team. OU/UT are both top 10-15 teams. Four teams with new coaches is a crapshoot, but a few of them (KSU, WV) could surprise. Schedule isn't as tough as it has been in the past, but we're still looking at 1/3 of the schedule against ranked teams. Unfortunately, we don't get to duck playoff contenders in our conference.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I see Iowa's 3* qb is talking **** to OSU defense already and hasn't stepped on campus yet. Cute!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Love the swagger. Kid's a winner. Easy to see why Georgia wanted him so bad.

Georgia is no Bama

IMG_1541.jpg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Love the swagger. Kid's a winner. Easy to see why Georgia wanted him so bad.
I like the confidence but I would be more focused on the West's teams if I were him.
Realistically he isn't playing in the 2020 game against Ohio State as a true frosh, so he wouldn't see them until 2022 when his collegiate career would be about half over.

• Optimistic
Reactions: RedDog

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I like your confidence. And do I think ISU is likely to get the win at MidAmerican Field this year. Campbell and crew will pour everything they have into it and we lost so many guys to the NFL.
Skip the Mid American reference, it's an abomination in my opinion. And of course, it's our Super Bowl, NBA finals, Stanley Cup and World Series all wrapped up in one game.