Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Keep it up and I'll start referring to Carver as Mediacom Court.

That's fair. Honestly couldn't care less. College basketball arenas are different from football stadiums, selling naming rights to the court seems pretty common.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wouldn't be pretty if you did. Crazy stat - Matt Campbell is 0-3 vs. the Big Ten West, losing those games by an average of over 17 points per game.

Playing a weak schedule wouldn't be pretty for Iowa State? Lol that doesn't even make sense

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I like your confidence. And do I think ISU is likely to get the win at MidAmerican Field this year. Campbell and crew will pour everything they have into it and we lost so many guys to the NFL.

I hope they do go all in for this game for once.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
You think we'll be favored in 9 regular season games?
I don’t know?

Who’s even good in the Big 12? 4 new head coaches. Another with one foot out the door. Okie state might have the worst defense in the country next year. TCU any better than last year?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Calling the 247 guys liars now? You guys did the same thing when we passed on Waggoner and then it came out Iowa passed on him too until right at the end when they jumped back in

Interest was falling off for Williams from most schools. It's pretty well documented on 247, as you mentioned.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don’t know?

Who’s even good in the Big 12? 4 new head coaches. Another with one foot out the door. Okie state might have the worst defense in the country next year. TCU any better than last year?

We'll be picked to finish 3rd in the conference next year. Baylor and TCU will be good plus we have you guys and UNI who will go Super Bowl Saturday on us. I'll never count out Gundy ether

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
We'll be picked to finish 3rd in the conference next year. Baylor and TCU will be good plus we have you guys and UNI who will go Super Bowl Saturday on us. I'll never count out Gundy ether
If you guys lose to us this year, it’ll be all time. Pollard and Campbell built the schedule around this game. Might mean more to them than any game they’ve ever been a part of.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If you guys lose to us this year, it’ll be all time. Pollard and Campbell built the schedule around this game. Might mean more to them than any game they’ve ever been a part of.

I fully expect us to lose to you guys. You'll bring the boom and have already started prepping for the game like usual

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don’t know?
OU has made the playoffs 3 times, and Texas just destroyed Georgia but who’s good?
Okie State? How much do you research their defense? They gave up less points to Mizzou than the ball chuckers (Purdue) did.
And TCU? They’ve finished in the top 10, 3 of the last 5 years.

LOL

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
OU has made the playoffs 3 times, and Texas just destroyed Georgia but who’s good?
Okie State? How much do you research their defense? They gave up less points to Mizzou than the ball chuckers (Purdue) did.
And TCU? They’ve finished in the top 10, 3 of the last 5 years.

LOL
So 2 teams?
Lol at your okie state transitive talk.
TCU went 7-6 last year. I asked if they’d be improved.