Big Bang Theory Finale

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
All are worse than ISU football, basketball and video games. In the event I am watching TV, I'm usually doing something else at the same time, it just doesn't hold my attention.
I can't say much more to convince you, but if a show like Breaking Bad can't hold your attention, maybe it's a you thing and not a TV show quality issue that you mentioned.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I can't say much more to convince you, but if a show like Breaking Bad can't hold your attention, maybe it's a you thing and not a TV show quality issue that you mentioned.
I watched Breaking Bad, it was good, but I still couldn't just sit there and watch without doing something else. Sports are the only thing that can hold my attention, though football is a little slow. My brain craves more.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Got annoyed with the show when their commercials were longer than the show itself.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Thought the episode was ok.
His speech gave us goosebumps and tears.
I never felt like this final season felt like a final season. Even when we had watched the 2nd to last episode it dodnt really fallible the season finale was up next.
That all being said, this is still on of my top 3 shows of all time. I will miss it.