Horton Tucker pleads guilty

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
JFC, you’ve got to be joking. He’s about to be a first round draft pick but you’re glad he’s gone because he took $15 worth of stuff from Walmart?

No. Not joking. I watched too much me and not enuf we all year. And why do u want to sweep a crime under the rug just because he's a first round pick?

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
No. Not joking. I watched too much me and not enuf we all year. And why do u want to sweep a crime under the rug just because he's a first round pick?
I’m not saying it should be swept under the rug bc he’s a first round pick, I’m saying it’s dumb as hell to try to say this is an example of anything more of than an 18 year old doing a dumb small thing. And as far as the we me bs, I saw a guy adjusting from a role as the main guy in HS, to a secondary guy in college, but if you’re happy one of the most talented players to come through Ames in a while is gone, then do you I guess.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

I never thought someone could look dumber than rhoho in this thread but...
fxUJ.gif

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
He's 18 so obviously isn't totally mature yet. It pisses me off a little - so many times there's talented athletes who are about to get paid and then do something dumb like this - $16 worth for him, but the action speaks a lot louder than the amount stolen to an NBA GM/coach. Wish there was a way to get it in some peoples' heads and resonate to not do stuff like this, especially when you're about to get drafted. Maybe money is tight (he's a college kid after all) but there's always another way.

Also, the incident was from a self checkout. I'd love to believe he just merely forgot to scan something and it was an honest mistake. No idea, but I'm guessing the security footage was enough to tell them it wasn't a mistake.