Horton Tucker pleads guilty

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It is funny how Prohm and ISU keep this quiet until after the season.

https://www.amestrib.com/sports/201...er-charged-pleads-guilty-to-misdemeanor-theft

Great try OP!

giphy.gif

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
What ever Loss Prevention employee that apprehended him probably didnt even know who he was. I would have crapped myself if I caught a high major college basketball player shoplifting.

• Informative
Reactions: Cydkar

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
What ever Loss Prevention employee that apprehended him probably didnt even know who he was. I would have crapped myself if I caught a high major college basketball player shoplifting.
If by “crapped myself”, you meant asked to be put in touch with his agent for a solution that could make the problem go away, then so would I

• Funny
Reactions: Joel1

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
THT was never arrested.. They, meaning wal mart or whoever could send THT a warrant but it wasn’t public it seems or media would have been all over it.. So maybe Prohm had no idea or maybe it was not intentional on THT part or he put in plea of not guilty and his agent told him to just get it over with etc.. heck who knows.

I’ll say this... it’s not ideal for THT doing interviews this week.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
To me, this speaks to character issues that were fairly evident with THT all year. I just think it's a glaring example of him possibly being a cancer on that team last year. Really disappointing. 12 months ago, I couldn't wait to watch him play. Now, I'm glad he's gone.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
THT was never arrested.. They, meaning wal mart or whoever could send THT a warrant but it wasn’t public it seems or media would have been all over it.. So maybe Prohm had no idea or maybe it was not intentional on THT part or he put in plea of not guilty and his agent told him to just get it over with etc.. heck who knows.

I’ll say this... it’s not ideal for THT doing interviews this week.
Yeah, that's it - I'm sure...

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
I will guarantee if you get caught stealing, it was not your first time. So damn dumb. Might make some teams in the first round pause a lot more than they would have.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
I'm sure you'd love to know what else he's covered up in the past... There's a reason I'm not a fan of him, and it doesn't have anything to do with anything on the court..

I assume that we’d need to go to at least the pre-Orr days to find a coach you were a fan of?

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
To me, this speaks to character issues that were fairly evident with THT all year. I just think it's a glaring example of him possibly being a cancer on that team last year. Really disappointing. 12 months ago, I couldn't wait to watch him play. Now, I'm glad he's gone.
JFC, you’ve got to be joking. He’s about to be a first round draft pick but you’re glad he’s gone because he took $15 worth of stuff from Walmart?