RIP Tim Conway

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Maybe some of the younger folks on here don't remember him, but he was a comic genius who could do improv with the best of them.
Two favorite skits from the Carol Burnett Show featuring Tim (and Carol, and Harvey Korman, and Vicki Lawrence):
The Dentist:

And The Elephant Story:

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
He was one of my dad's favorites and one of the fist comedians I came to appreciate. The guy was just funny. He had 'it'.

On top of his work on various shows and skits, his interviews on Carson and Letterman were always fun to watch.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Maybe some of the younger folks on here don't remember him, but he was a comic genius who could do improv with the best of them.
Two favorite skits from the Carol Burnett Show featuring Tim (and Carol, and Harvey Korman, and Vicki Lawrence):
The Dentist:

And The Elephant Story:

Saturday nights - watching "The Carol Burnett" show at home with my parents. Not my most exciting grade school memory but still a nice one. I think the hardest my dad ever laughed was when Tim Conway and Harvey Corman wouldn't be able to contain their own laughter during a live skit.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
[/QUOTE]

Conway said Korman pee'd his pants, during the dentist sketch he laughed so hard.
I guess then never really rehearsed those things, so Korman had no idea what to expect