Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
No way we lose to them this year in Hilton, right....I mean, not even Country House-type longshot for this matchup.
bbbbbbuwhhhahahahahhaha

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
No way we lose to them this year in Hilton, right....I mean, not even Country House-type longshot for this matchup.
bbbbbbuwhhhahahahahhaha

One of their players got stabbed by a student in Cyclone Alley two years ago. He then had a serious injury last year and played against us. Just us. No one else. That day the Super Bowl argument was officially ended.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
One of their players got stabbed by a student in Cyclone two years ago. He then had serious injury last year and played against us. Just us. No one else. That day the Super Bowl argument was officially ended.

I doubt students are even allowed into the game after what happened to Cordell in Ames last time.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
One of their players got stabbed by a student in Cyclone two years ago. He then had serious injury last year and played against us. Just us. No one else. That day the Super Bowl argument was officially ended.
I always imagine Pemsl is just training year-round in a small dimly lit gym somewhere with Iowa State posters/gear hanging everywhere as motivation and the date of the Iowa State v Iowa game circled on the calendar.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX

Got off the shetter? Wha? You better bet on Chubby and the Hawks - even with your income, you might get payday.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Meh. We're a football school.
pat-fitzgerald-reacts-to-notre-dame-missed-field-goal.gif

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
One of their players got stabbed by a student in Cyclone Alley two years ago. He then had a serious injury last year and played against us. Just us. No one else. That day the Super Bowl argument was officially ended.
Scherff had surgery like 4 days before playing ISU too didn’t he?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I get it. Don't blame you.
He overachieves quite a bit given NW’s standards and history. He’s only a few % points behind Kirk’s non-con and conference record.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
He overachieves quite a bit given NW’s standards and history. He’s only a few % points behind Kirk’s non-con and conference record.

He's a good coach. Iowa is definitely his Super Bowl every year and he does a good job coaching against us. Nipping at KF's heels. Congrats.

• Funny
Reactions: ISC and ATCy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Pretty sure it was Bobo who ran off the court last year holding up a #1 finger after that debacle.

Fall basketball is a magical time of year for the Hoks.

• Funny
Reactions: psychlone99