RECRUITING: Wheeler impressed by Iowa State visit, eyes May 6 decision

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
tumblr_oez3jv2WZM1qz72h4o4_r2_250.gif

So.....is your belief that Caleb Grill dramatically increases our odds of going to the tournament? He's a good long-term prospect. Though, I have no defense for those who said that we struck out on all three targets :)

My comment was stated for posters that mock people for any form of dissension from maniacal support of ISU anything...which ironically appears to be exactly what you're doing.

• Funny
Reactions: CyDude16

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
They make it too easy. I swear most of these people have the emotional stability of an 8 year old when things don't go our way; I just had to poke the bear a little:D

Da, comrade.

Perhaps a nice train ride in a cattle car to a gulag in Siberia will help them cool off.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
So.....is your belief that Caleb Grill dramatically increases our odds of going to the tournament? He's a good long-term prospect. Though, I have no defense for those who said that we struck out on all three targets :)

My comment was stated for posters that mock people for any form of dissension from maniacal support of ISU anything...which ironically appears to be exactly what you're doing.

The level of wrong you achieve in your life is off the charts.

And you’re also a liar.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
One 3 star recruit commits....but can’t imagine what this place will be be like if this team actually gets a tournament win.

Why? You and the crew would be nowhere to be found, so you would have no idea what is being said.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Could somebody change this thread title to Wheeler commits to UGA and move it to the general college sports forum?

• Winner
Reactions: Cydkar

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Go find my other posts where I said they were both NIT teams moron. They would have been in with 13 losses, unlucky for them they ended up with 16, hence missing the tourney.
My god some of you people are ignorant on here.

Now wait a minute. In mid February you said Texas was an NIT team, right?

I'm actually right more often than not. Like the time in mid February when I said Texas and TCU were NIT teams.

But in early March you said they are easily in?

Texas is in with 13 losses easily

You do know March follows February on the calendar?